IGNORED

Android Sync Of Fixtures

FreeReds

If anyone can tell me how to get that onto my HTC phone I would be very grateful as presume the ICal is for I phones (and not Android ones as mine is and the OP is asking about) Have started to put them in manually but it takes a while!

I know someone posted a suggestion before (downloading something from the Market) but it didn't work ....

If anyone can tell me how to get that onto my HTC phone I would be very grateful as presume the ICal is for I phones (and not Android ones as mine is and the OP is asking about) Have started to put them in manually but it takes a while!

I know someone posted a suggestion before (downloading something from the Market) but it didn't work ....

You can load the ical into google calander and then add that calander to your calander on your android, then sync it.

You can load the ical into google calander and then add that calander to your calander on your android, then sync it.

Thanks all - not sure how I've done it but it seems to have worked, except I appear to have each fixture in there twice :dunno:

Guess is user error - am bit of a technophobe trying to catch up with the yoof :laughcont:

And they've all got reminders set for 10 minutes before KO - might just make it to Ashton Gate but be bu**ered for away match!

Archived