IGNORED

Overpaid Meathead Players Respect!

prankerd

Whats wrong with leaving at the end of your contract? If Man City didn't want to sign him for only 5 years then they shouldn't have.

The backheel is irrelevant to his ability. He clearly has bags of it.

Thats the thing, Teves, Baoliteli and a few others never had the desire to play for ManCity, but who can turn down QTR of a million tax free each week? I would do ANYTHING for that, doesn't mean I'll enjoy it, but the money...

Balotelli, who left Inter to sign a five-year contract at Eastlands, also once again opened the door to a switch to AC Milan, who have tracked the 20-year-old since he left Italy in 2010.

'I don't know if I will stay until the end of my contract. I'm here for now and then we'll see,' he added.

'(Milan?) They are a great team. We could talk about it one day.

Read more: http://www.metro.co....y#ixzz1Tt1zRnP0

manchester city pay him bucketloads on a 5 year contract for which he isnt even worth the pennies, he plays shit2e ( dunno if you saw but the retarded backheel in the usa tour friendly this summer?) gets sent off! and this is how his mind works 'um ill just f off after a year cus im crap' !

i know this is not city related but with everyone slagging off keith for lack of players, just look at being a man city supporter with all the cash and with players with no respect for the club you love.

the joke is these players win and can leave the club! if hes got a 5 year contract he has to bloody honour it for god sake and if i was the club id say your going no where and if you dont like it you can rot in the reserves!.

sorry about the rant but this just bugs me about footballers of today tarnishing the game we love, with man city being the main reason why the premier league is going down hill in my opinion, robinho, tevez also examples.

a great example of the old era is david beckham he could of walked and tried to get back in the premier league but honored his contract and he is a all round great role model!

Balotelli is nothing more then a spoilt, whinging brat. Like Joey Barton, will never learn, his attitude will never change.......clubs like Man City, if they truely want to make that step and become the number one team in England, they need to root out these trouble makers.

Balotelli is vile.

Balotelli - Prize Turd whose likely to waste his career travelling from club to club doing little apart from earn a MASSIVE wage, which over time will start to dwindle

as for Joey Barton, over the last 12 months I've gained a bit of respect for him, trying to turn his life and career around and proved himself at Newcastle to be a bloody good player, think his comments over the last few weeks have actually been spot on regarding the goings on at Newcastle.

Will get a decent club now, just hope for his sake he doesn't join Everton as return to Liverpool could see him slip of the ropes.

Don't get me wrong the lad has done some digusting things when he was younger, but he's learned as he's got older and seems a better person for it, I'd love to see how many people would react to his kind of upbringing with his level of wealth and see how they would act, hopefully though he's put that behind him

Balotelli - Prize Turd whose likely to waste his career travelling from club to club doing little apart from earn a MASSIVE wage, which over time will start to dwindle

as for Joey Barton, over the last 12 months I've gained a bit of respect for him, trying to turn his life and career around and proved himself at Newcastle to be a bloody good player, think his comments over the last few weeks have actually been spot on regarding the goings on at Newcastle.

Will get a decent club now, just hope for his sake he doesn't join Everton as return to Liverpool could see him slip of the ropes.

Don't get me wrong the lad has done some digusting things when he was younger, but he's learned as he's got older and seems a better person for it, I'd love to see how many people would react to his kind of upbringing with his level of wealth and see how they would act, hopefully though he's put that behind him

Well said Donald!!

Balotelli is several sandwiches short of a picnic, and despite being 20 years old, has the brain of a 5 year old. Even Jose Mourinho got fed up of him when he was at Inter.

Spot on about Joey Barton.

Lets not pretend Balotelli is shite. He's an immensely talented player who is still very young. If he knuckles down he could easily become one of the best strikers in the world. As for Joey Barton, he has an anger problem and when he loses it completely he has admitted himself he cannot control himself. However he always gives 100% and does genuinely care about doing well for the Club he's at. A mental? Absolutely. But you can't criticise his commitment to the cause.

didnt barton punch pederson only last season :laugh: hes a horrible guy

It's not new though is it, look at Anelka 10 years ago. He's now grown up and realised how stupid he was.

The money these Prem players are on is just obscene, the young players who are on massive amounts have no concept of how the rest of us are living.

Joey Barton is interesting to me, very good player but as said he has an anger problem.

Must say though that he always gives 100% to the team.

Archived