IGNORED

Ebay Espionage

openEnd

What happens if you win but don't buy? as I have no problem with bidding 9.999.999 as thats all I can afford with the play-offs coming up etc but would need someone to bid slightly below for it to work.

Fair play hopefully that will get rid of them. I don't mind if they want to sell them face value as I think there will be a few around with people double booking but some people have no intention to go.

Guest bcfcsols
What happens if you win but don't buy? as I have no problem with bidding 9.999.999 as thats all I can afford with the play-offs coming up etc but would need someone to bid slightly below for it to work.
wesco, dont risk it with your normal account. It'll show up bad. Youve gotta make a new account for the pure purpose :laugh:

Guest bcfcsols

Still the club and league have made it aware that reselling tickets is illegal as only the respective clubs have the right to sell.

Ebay's system of disciplining dodgy users is a joke - they don't care as long as they get the money. Remember all the Glastonbury tickets up for sale?

If you do bid a ludicrous amount, yes you may get a negative feedback rating but you have the right to reply to this. In my experience people ALWAYS read any neg feedback before dealing with you so I wouldn't have any problems with wrecking a tout's illegal sale on ebay myself.

'The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the listing'

He's been rumbled! Either that or he has sold privately outside of ebay, just used ebay as a place to advertise, clever.

It was actually a woman selling the tickets and I emailed her.

She replied saying that she infact had 30 tickets for the final and had two spare!

What an absolute joke, how did she get 30 tickets???

Absolute ******* bint.

Probably in the same way that a group of us managed to get 86 I think it was on saturday, if you have the right vouchers then you could get as many as you want but don't worry all the ones I gave out had seen City atleast 5 times this year even though I have had nothing but calls from people I haven't heard from in ages since the Hartlepool game asking for tickets.

Archived