IGNORED

Another Defender Inbound?

BCFC Jordan

On the Pre Ipswich interview with KM, I'm pretty sure I heard Keith say that he's hoping we'll have another defender in on Monday. Good news if true and my guess would be that it's Mattock or Dawson from West Brom.

Have we actually been linked to either? Would be pretty happy with Mattock if true.

On the Pre Ipswich interview with KM, I'm pretty sure I heard Keith say that he's hoping we'll have another defender in on Monday. Good news if true and my guess would be that it's Mattock or Dawson from West Brom.

he stutered at that point and said one day instead. my thoughts being that he was about to say monday but didnt want to give anything away.

he stutered at that point and said one day instead. my thoughts being that he was about to say monday but didnt want to give anything away.

Having listened back to it for the fourth time it does actually sound like one day but as you mentioned it seems like he is going to say Monday at first. Apologies if I've read to much into it then.

Having listened back to it for the fourth time it does actually sound like one day but as you mentioned it seems like he is going to say Monday at first. Apologies if I've read to much into it then.

i agree mate i think he was about to say monday. he went on for a minute after to try cover it up i think.

I wonder if he may even have been about to say "tomorrow" and stopped himself. Hope its a left back personally and we don't bother with a centre half for now and Wilson and Fontaine are given a chance to form a partnership. Spence can play centre half if necessary and obviously so can Carey, Stewart

I'm sure i noticed elsewhere that George McCartney is available at Sunderland; i think he can play left back or centre back so even though he's maybe a bit old for our current transfer strategy he could be a good option?

Even more bad news for Nicky Hunt then,I say that cause i was just talking to him as he was parked in Whiteladies road,(white range rover sport personalised plate)he said his future lays else where,maybe a tranfer or a season long loan,shame really seemed a top bloke and took the time to talk to me...........

Archived