IGNORED

Andy Goldstein

screech

As a regular talksport listener I look forward to the humour in the lunch time slot that Hawksbee and Jacobs bring to the airwaves, however this week they are on holiday and Andy Goldstein and Bobby Gould are in their place.

Can I just put on record that Andy Goldstein talks utter shit day after day and is not funny in the slightest, and Bobby Gould may as well not be there at all thanks to the constant interruptions from Goldstein talking shit every time Gould wants to say something. Thank you.

As a regular talksport listener I look forward to the humour in the lunch time slot that Hawksbee and Jacobs bring to the airwaves, however this week they are on holiday and Andy Goldstein and Bobby Gould are in their place.

Can I just put on record that Andy Goldstein talks utter shit day after day and is not funny in the slightest, and Bobby Gould may as well not be there at all thanks to the constant interruptions from Goldstein talking shit every time Gould wants to say something. Thank you.

I like Goldstein, he has a very quick mind and sense of humour. You never find him getting tongue tied like those useless muppets

Irani and Gough. However Goldstein was poor on soccer a.m.

H and J are the kings of the airwaves. Goldstein is OK, but Gould sounds increasingly senile.

Paul Hawskbee is bearable but I cant stand listening to Andy Jacobs waffle on about Chelsea and the premier league day after day NO ONE CARES YOU BOON

he has no regard for any other team than chelsea or any other league.....and his pathetic laugh at all his own jokes makes me smash the dial in my van quite often, raaaaaaa

Archived