IGNORED

Play-off Final Coverage In The Usa

Boxing Kangaroo

There's a pub in Santa Monica/LA I've been to before. I'm going to check with them and see if they'll put it on. If this pub airs it, then I just might make the 2 hour drive at the crack o' dawn to see it. If I get any info, then I'll post it here. (Then maybe I'll see you there! :o )

.....Kelly :laugh:

Am away travelling at the moment and just so happens that I will be in LA on Sunday. Am gutted that I am missing the game and thought I had no chance of watching it in the states. If the pub does show it then any info would be much appreciated!!

Many thanks :laugh::o

Am away travelling at the moment and just so happens that I will be in LA on Sunday. Am gutted that I am missing the game and thought I had no chance of watching it in the states. If the pub does show it then any info would be much appreciated!!

Many thanks :o:laugh:

They had the away 1-1 playoff game with Hartleppol on. I was walking around in Santa Monica with my City Shirt on after I had listened to the game on the internet!!!! only to be told by some Northener that he had watched the game live in the Pub (brittish pub in Santa Monica inbetween shops and sea front).

Fortunatley though I'm back in the Uk and can go to the final

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :laugh:

Thanks. Think I am staying about 45 mins away from Santa Monica but will definetley be worth the journey!! any idea what the name of the pub is or what road it was on?? May even be able to drag my mates to the pub at that time!!

:laugh::o

Its called something like the kings head or something but it's the only English pub in Santa Monica, if you head to the Pier it's on the road between the shops and the Pier (not very helpfull I know, but trust me you will see it) there is loads of union Jacks hanging from the front of it.

Its called something like the kings head or something but it's the only English pub in Santa Monica, if you head to the Pier it's on the road between the shops and the Pier (not very helpfull I know, but trust me you will see it) there is loads of union Jacks hanging from the front of it.

Ye Old Kings Head Pub

116 Santa Monica Blvd.

Santa Monica, California 90401

Tele: (310) 451-1402

I've called and they say they will not be airing the game. Apparently, not only is 7am too early, but they won't be showing the tape delay either unless it's on Fox Sports World. Unfortunately this game is not one the Fox Sports World listings. :clap:

YOKH is not the only British pub in Santa Monica, there is another right across the street called The Britannia Pub and another a short ways away. There is also a British shop right next door to the Britannia.

Britannia Pub

318 Santa Monica Blvd

Santa Monica , CA. 90401

(310) 458-5350

I called here and the young lady said there was something listed for 4pm on Sunday, but she wasn't sure. She suggested I call back tomorrow to ask the manager.

Both the Ye Old Kings Head and the Britannia Pub recommended me to the Cock and Bull Pub - both people saying that, if anyone is showing it live or delayed, it would be there.

The Cock and Bull Pub

2947 Lincoln Blvd.

Santa Monica, CA

(310) 399-9696

I called this pub and the very British gentleman who answered the phone was very quick to respond and quite confidently, and with apologies, said "Oooooh...we can't get that game here."

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Sooo....it's looking pretty bad at this point. :huh: Sorry.

.....Kelly :grr:

Archived