IGNORED

Players Still Without Contracts

The Batman

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14399073.stm

fantastic comment on here, sums up modern footballers really

Silkman, who works with Hitzlsperger's lawyer, claims the German was "offered a deal by Sunderland at the start of July, maybe a bit before that ... (but) his lawyer said 'I think we will get a better deal'.

and he is still without a club.....The season starts tomorrow.

I doubt the players they list would consider championship clubs but if they really do want to play again, they will have to think twice.

you got the problem now with out of contract players is that they are not match fit and will take a month to catch up,

not that i would say no but they wouldn't be near the first team look what happened last season against millwall with stewert and hunt who were not match fit

you got the problem now with out of contract players is that they are not match fit and will take a month to catch up,

not that i would say no but they wouldn't be near the first team look what happened last season against millwall with stewert and hunt who were not match fit

exactly. I expect they still keep fit but not as much as proper training would bring.

It's their own fault for gambling on something bigger coming along.

They should have done a Michael Owen and got a brochure out. Mind you, Owen Hargreaves' fitness videos on youtube still aint got him a club.

exactly. I expect they still keep fit but not as much as proper training would bring.

It's their own fault for gambling on something bigger coming along.

They should have done a Michael Owen and got a brochure out. Mind you, Owen Hargreaves' fitness videos on youtube still aint got him a club.

Hargreaves is a tough one to be honest he is fit but its his injury record thats holding him back, he'll have big wage demands as a international player which rules 90% of clubs out of the running,

He's got to have a pay as you play I expect him to be at west brom or stoke on that sort of deal

Archived