IGNORED

Up Front

Ciderdrinker BCFC

I don't want to cause a massive hate mob where im to be lynched at Dawn. But under the current circumstances and how it looks (from the outside) and how Maynard is treating our club would any of you risk not playing him today until his contract is sorted one way or another.? I know it's vital to get a campaign going with a winning start but it just feels like we are being held to ransom

Think yr reading to much into it. It's in maynards intrest to score in every game not only for the team he plays for but for any potential move! He will be trying his hardest to put himself in that shop window. I'd say currently he will be chomping at the bit for goals, we would be mad not to play him!

Johnson tried that with Basso and Orr.

That worked well didn't it.

Maynard is under contract and as long as he's fit and confident, then he has to play.

What he said. Maynard scores goals and goals win games.

Even if Maynard is dying to move on, he'll want to score goals to drum up PL interest.

Its not that id play him for 2 I just don't understand why stead and pitman aren't starting who both want to play every week and both plan on being here next season

Because we need to stay in the championship for next season, and the best way to do that is with maynard playing

Because we need to stay in the championship for next season, and the best way to do that is with maynard playing

Piman and Stead for me

If he thinks he's good enough for the Premier league it's quite simple, put a transfer request in and someone from the league above will come in and save him from his mediocre wage and shitty little club, as of yet there isn't ONE CLUB who thinks he's good enough for the Premier league. I think that says it all.

Archived