IGNORED

Poor Lineup

nebristolred

Skuse and Elliott are both defensive midfielders, it's one or the other imo. Why did Kilkenny not start?

Wilson has looked good in pre-season and we know our defence is shaky. Why did he not start?

We have 2 recently bought left sided wingers yet we started there with a right-footer. Why did Bolasie or Woolford not start?

Would have been a different game with those 3 changes I think.

Skuse and Elliott are both defensive midfielders, it's one or the other imo. Why did Kilkenny not start?

Wilson has looked good in pre-season and we know our defence is shaky. Why did he not start?

We have 2 recently bought left sided wingers yet we started there with a right-footer. Why did Bolasie or Woolford not start?

Would have been a different game with those 3 changes I think.

I pretty much agree with the above..David James needs to have a look at himself after today and Wilson needs a game or two or we need to sign a CB

Woolford or Bolasie will be given a chance ahead of JCR in the next game, however Kilkenny must start in the centre with either Elliot or Skuse...NM needs to sign a bloody contract somewhere soon as the ongoing contract farce is now getting to the players and supporters!!

Archived