IGNORED

Who Else Got A Parking Ticket Today?

East End Old Boy

£70 fixed penalty on pull off by David Lloyd's. Park there every game. Not anymore!

Yep i got one as well but im going to appeal ive been parking there for 20 years theres no new signs or road markings so why is it suddenly illegal to park there ?

If they say it has always been illegal i will then question why no one has ever been booked there before and why havent the wardens been disciplined for not booking anyone

Don't pay, don't appeal and don't make contact. You will get threatening letters and then they will give up.

Your thinking of private parking firms like if you park in macdonalds etc, council ones are properly enforceable and more than likely end up with baliffs round.

If its private, by all means ignore it.

If its council, then you have given away very poor advice.

Your thinking of private parking firms like if you park in macdonalds etc, council ones are properly enforceable and more than likely end up with baliffs round.

If its private, by all means ignore it.

If its council, then you have given away very poor advice.

Yeah fair comment. I just saw David Lloyd and assumed.

Ive just challenged my PCN by Email saying ive been parking there for over 20 years and never been given a ticket before and if the Parking Restrictions have changed they have to by law inform people by the local media or signs posted around the area .

There are no new signs or new road markings so hopefully its just a over zealous (Propably gas head) new Warden out to impress and he's booked all of us by mistake. :fingerscrossed:

The council has erected 'No Stopping - Clearway' signs on that small stretch of road, similar to what they did on the Clanage this time last year.

They are ***** and even the Police who put out the cones didn't realise the new signs as they still put cones out after the North Somerset sign when clearly they no longer need to.

In all fairness, it's a wise decision as I've literally seen not one accident there in 25 years watching City......

£70 fixed penalty on pull off by David Lloyd's. Park there every game. Not anymore!

Gradually, parking has become more and more difficult. Also a post relating to car crime. Something i have experienced in the past. After 50 years, i`ve almost had enough. Too much hasstle all around. Poor attendance today. Can handle poor performance but the whole experience is becoming one of difficulty. Simply becoming too much trouble. Next season, my 3 season tickets will not be renewed.I can find better ways to enjoy a weekend.

Archived