IGNORED

Adopt A City Player!

Cider Queen

Guest bristolbred
Bells not on there - only the 11 who started against Hartlepool. :P
You can still send a message to Mickey, as i have just done, you send it under the label, any other player, or management. :o

:laugh:

I tried again but I just get the referal message, must be the settings on my computer! :@ :laugh::o
I had the same - running Zone Alarm Pro as my firewall - i edited the settings for bbc.co.uk to allow private headers, web bugs and allow pop ups for bbc.co.uk and now works fine.

Ive adopted Danny Coles.

Danny, just keep the dwarf in your pocket (ala Earnshaw) and we'll be fine!

I had the same - running Zone Alarm Pro as my firewall - i edited the settings for bbc.co.uk to allow private headers, web bugs and allow pop ups for bbc.co.uk and now works fine.

Ive adopted Danny Coles.

Danny, just keep the dwarf in your pocket (ala Earnshaw) and we'll be fine!

Right, thanks for the info. I'll wait for Mr RedM to come home later and alter the settings as you have lost me, but thats not hard. :o

I won't touch the settings, he can do that...that way if it screws up it isn't my problem! :laugh:

He'll probably tell me it's not possible just so I can't 'adopt' Mickey! Can you only adopt one...I'm greedy me!

Seems a good idea but do you reckon the players will read them all.
Of course! :laugh:

I read in the paper last night that Brian Jones the psyc.... whatever , 'confidence man' was going to get all the players together on Sat evening and give them a presentation , make them watch videos (the LDV I think) and now he can show them our messages too!

He is then going to send them to bed with positive thoughts! It may sound odd but if it works I don't care what they fill their heads with!

Guest bristolbred

Come on everyone, get posting to the player of your choice!!. :clap:

110% behind the lads!!, :clap:

We are going up on Sunday!!, :clap:

:clap:

Guest bristolbred
I adopted Leapy over an hour ago but my message hasn't appeared yet ?
You'll have to fight off Danny to get adoption of Leapy!!, :clap:

Slim chance there then!!, :clap:

:clap:

Archived