IGNORED

James Wilson

BCFC Jordan

Should of been on the bench at the very least. Had a shaky start again West Brom in a friendly but then got stronger as the game went on. He's also looked solid every time I've seem him play. Carey is a legend and everything but isn't better than Wilson at his age.

Should of been on the bench at the very least. Had a shaky start again West Brom in a friendly but then got stronger as the game went on. He's also looked solid every time I've seem him play. Carey is a legend and everything but isn't better than Wilson at his age.

Seemed strange that he didn't feature at all and I've seen no mention of injury.

I know Footy Rumours usually contains a load of tosh, but have just seen this which could explain his exclusion from today's squad.

06 Aug 2011 21:17:37

James Wilson having a medical at Blackpool on Monday

Seemed strange that he didn't feature at all and I've seen no mention of injury.

I know Footy Rumours usually contains a load of tosh, but have just seen this which could explain his exclusion from today's squad.

At last, somebody off the wage bill!

Shakey start, played very well after that, he looked very good on the ball passing from the back, up against a massive striker WBA game looked good to me, but then again what to i know.

If the Wilson rumour is true Millen should start selling hamburgers and wear a big red nose. How can we give Carey a one year extension and then offer one of future starlets the door? Absolutely barking mad.

Archived