IGNORED

What Time You Leaving?

potbelly

In the manner of "what u wearing" and "where u drinking" etc, i would like to know what time everyone is leaving for Cardiff on Sunday.

Could anyone joining the motorway from J21 M5 upwards please, please delay your journey by 10 minutes so that i can get to Cardiff without any fuss.

Ps. A public warning in the style of NTTDS.

Avon and Somerset police will be holding spot checks at the coin bin barriers on the second Severn Crossing.

A spokesman has said that anyone found trying to include foreign coinage will be arrested, their tickets will be confiscated and they will be taken to Newport Prison for the duration of the game where photos will be taken of them in compromising positions and sold to the Daily Mirror and Bristol Evening Post.

No dont thank me, honestly, dont.

Guest drunkenmonkee

Getting the 10.07 am train from Parkway!

Going to be there quite early, but it's all part of the fun!

COME ON YOU REDS :laugh:

Guest smirnoffred

8:50 from parkway, have a fry up in cardiff, then on to the real amber nectar :Party12: its not for :laugh:

Drink up ye zider

Guest bristolbred

going via Gloucester, to avoid paying MORE money to the Welsh after the money they took as a booking fee!! :wub:

Going to allow 5 hrs for a two and a half hour journey, just to be safe!! :o

Then park 4 or 5 miles from Baaa-diff, :laugh:

use public transport to the centre. :laugh:

:laugh:

Guest Redarmy Ant

Whats the price list by train from Temple Meads or Parkway, i cant get through, my phones a little fuzzy :laugh:

Looks like I'm going to be in the corners!!!

Guest drunkenmonkee

Redarmy Ant, I booked my train tickets on the net and it was £30 for 4 returns, working out £7.50 each!

Just heard on the radio that all trains are fully booked for Sunday, don't know how true it is.

Archived