IGNORED

12Am Just Got Home

bangers

So after a 6.30 start, just got in at 12am. My thoughts on the game....

I think Nyatanga and Fontaine are good enough for our CBs.....just not together....they NEED A BIG STRONG PARTNER like DELANEY.

MCcalister ok defending....DISTRIBUTION WAS HORRENDOUS!!!! Spence....IMO HE WAS POOR.....to blame for 1st goal.

KILKENNY MUST START....he is CREATIVE.

WE have nobody who will score from the cetre in regards to breaking quickly....ELLIOTT WILL SCORE FROM SET PIECES....but he doesnt break enough and support the front 2.....WE ARE TOO PREDICTABLE!!!!

JCR IMPRESSED ME......AT LEAST HE RUNS AT DEFENDERS!!!! ALber was quiet part from last 20...CRESSELL LOOKED CLASS. SKUSE AND ELLIOTT are GOOD, HARDWORKING players.....but they DONT SUPPORT THE FRONT 2 ENOUGH!!!!!!

Stead was good first half but was quiet 2nd.....Maynard quiet with little support?

Got a bus to london with an ipswich fan....he thought

1) James past it.....

2) Stead best player....won eveerything in the air

3) Thought we were one of the most physical teams in the league...we are all about power

4) We will struggle

Thoughts?

I think Nyatanga and Fontaine are good enough for our CBs.....just not together....they NEED A BIG STRONG PARTNER like DELANEY.

MCcalister ok defending....DISTRIBUTION WAS HORRENDOUS!!!! Spence....IMO HE WAS POOR.....to blame for 1st goal.

WE have nobody who will score from the cetre in regards to breaking quickly....ELLIOTT WILL SCORE FROM SET PIECES....but he doesnt break enough and support the front 2.....WE ARE TOO PREDICTABLE!!!!

JCR IMPRESSED ME......AT LEAST HE RUNS AT DEFENDERS!!!! ALber was quiet part from last 20...CRESSELL LOOKED CLASS. SKUSE AND ELLIOTT are GOOD, HARDWORKING players.....but they DONT SUPPORT THE FRONT 2 ENOUGH!!!!!!

Stead was good first half but was quiet 2nd.....Maynard quiet with little support?

1) James past it.....

3) Thought we were one of the most physical teams in the league...we are all about power

4) We will struggle

Thoughts?

Interesting comments Albert they doubled up on him every time he got the ball, Ellliot busted his guts to get to the balls from McCallister, direction balls, Killkenny will change this ball to me then Elliotts great runs he makes on the floor. I hope i'm making sense but the runs Elliott makes of the ball u ball watchers watch is good Scholes would love him. I would buy him Prem club late coming into the box, ex Millwall he reminds of a Everton player now, with the class around him he can be a Cahill.

WE ARE TOO PREDICTABLE!!!!

they DONT SUPPORT THE FRONT 2 ENOUGH!!!!!!

.Maynard quiet with little support?

Agree with this.

As said Albert had Cresswell and Martin for company, but he got over to the left a couple of times. Why can't we mix things up a bit if they ain't working rather than "they did a job on uncle all game"?

The long ball didn't work. When Kilkenny and Brett came on, the ball came on the ground from the back, letting Albert get into the game - like he did last season, running up the wing, and we had some decent chances. Hoofing the ball and hoping Stead would get it wasn't the way to go. Last season we played with 2 wingers and it seemed to work, why has Keith changed that?

bangers, on 07 August 2011 - 12:10 AM, said:

1) James past it.....

4) We will struggle

Thoughts?

Interesting comments Albert they doubled up on him every time he got the ball, Ellliot busted his guts to get to the balls from McCallister, direction balls, Killkenny will change this ball to me then Elliotts great runs he makes on the floor. I hope i'm making sense but the runs Elliott makes of the ball u ball watchers watch is good Scholes would love him. I would buy him Prem club late coming into the box, ex Millwall he reminds of a Everton player now, with the class around him he can be a Cahill.

please tell me this comment above is a wind up!!!!!

bangers, on 07 August 2011 - 12:10 AM, said:

1) James past it.....

4) We will struggle

Thoughts?

please tell me this comment above is a wind up!!!!!

3) Thought we were one of the most physical teams in the league

Interesting view, given that we only commited 2 fouls all game according to the OS. And one was by Maynard - which means that our entire defence and midfield commited one foul in 90 mins. If we are a physical team (and I know what he means) then it suggests we're doing it fairly and effectively which is at least one positive from yesterday!

Archived