IGNORED

Swindon Team

Red Robin

Gerkin

Spence Carey Fontaine macalister

Bolasie killkenny Elliot Adomah

Pitman stead

Let's see if this lot can play a better game.

If Carey is not fit play Wilson in his place.

That team might work against swindon but it wont in the championship. one player wont make a midfield.rather see different formation personally. But that would be a start i suppose.

Adomah and Kilkenny are away on international duty so not available...

Woops just realised that,have put skuse back in thought he was one of the better players yesterday,woolford I have not rated,but let's give him another go.

Im still torn, either same XI (bar Adomah) and say 'go and show me what you're made of' or below and select the best performers from Ipswich and Swindon next weekend (not including Killkenny and Adomah who start if fit);

Gerken

Hunt Spence Stewart McAllister ©

Cisse

Skuse Elliott

Bolasie Woolford

Pittman

...........................gerken................................

...........spence....fontaine....wilson..................

.........<--skuse-->.........<--cisse-->.....................

bolaise...............reid.................woolford.........

...................................pitman..........................

......................maynard....................................

woolford likes to float about a bit so i reckon jhe will link up well with pitmanand between them they should be able to get some football flowing from the left while also pushing more up with nicky.Skuse and cisse to help cover the back line and bulk out the midfield.Lets try and play a bit of football COYR

James

Edwards

McAllister

Spence

Wilson

Bolasie

Woolford

Elliott

Skuse

Pitman

Stead

James a chance to rebuild some confidence. Try Spence at CB and get 2 if our prospects involved.

Bolaise and Wooly wide to see what they can do. Elliott and Skuse only because there is no other option.

James

Edwards

McAllister

Spence

Wilson

Bolasie

Woolford

Elliott

Skuse

Pitman

Stead

James a chance to rebuild some confidence. Try Spence at CB and get 2 if our prospects involved.

Bolaise and Wooly wide to see what they can do. Elliott and Skuse only because there is no other option.

He dont need confidence just a kick up the arse. Gerken to play the cup games it might be the only time he plays this season so lets not take that away from him as well.

Archived