IGNORED

It Will Happen....

The Original OTIB

sadly, we will have a new manager within a few months (if not sooner). Keith is a good man but this is not his destiny. Coaching is. Unpopular is it will be, Dave Jones is probably one of the best people available at present.

I predicted 0-3 yesterday which brings no satisfaction whatsoever. I think it is a case of "dream on" for new players. We will probably have to make do with what we've got. Frankly, I'd bring in Jones tomorrow because this is very much a sinking ship...

Sad, but true...

I would love nothing more than for Millen to go just as Warnock is forced out of the door at QPR. Trouble is I doubt we could afford his wages anymore

Warnock would be a excellent capture,said once he would love to manange Bristol city,trouble is qpr ain't gona sack him for a while

I would love nothing more than for Millen to go just as Warnock is forced out of the door at QPR. Trouble is I doubt we could afford his wages anymore

Just remember how hated Warnock was playing against him yet I bet if he was signed as our new manager he would get a hero's return!

I've got a lot of time for KM because I think he really gives his all for this club and the stick he takes on here is out of order.

But Neil Warnock is someone who gets

double the effort out of his players and is the sort if bloke who would get this club going again.

No where am I saying get rid of KM, but if it ever did happen..............

Billy Davis would sort this lot out,no messing.

Did a great job at forest.

Did he though??

Spent £7m in his 2.5 year spell at Forest, finishing 3rd & 6th and losing to Blackpool & Swansea in the playoff semi's.

Only sold one player for any value and had a Net spend of £6m.

So, £6m to finish 3rd and 6th and achieve nothing. Does that constitute a "great job"? Especially when you consider that he'd get nothing to spend if he came here!

Previously at Derby, he spent £9m in their promotion season, recouping just £1.7m, therefore a Net Spend of £7.3m, and they supposedly overachieved and had one amazing player in Inigo Idiakez (not signed by Davies), who ran the show for them. He then spent £15m on some 2nd rate players in their Prem season (anyone remember Benny Feilhaber??), before he was removed from his position for questioning the boards ambition!!!

Previously at Preston, he took over a good squad that had finished 5th in the Championship, and over 2 years succeeded in moving them down the table to 7th, and signing (for actual money I should add), such greats of the game as Patrick Agyemang and Andy Smith!!!

I wouldn't say his managerial record looks very good at all. Spends a lot of money for nothing.

Oh, and add to the fact that he's the most vile man in football, a proper little spud faced c*** of a man!

Why, definitely the first name that I thought of......

Recently Jones has only been able to operate where he has had financial backing, but then he didnt get Baadiff up did he? can we finance a manager like that? No is the answer.

KM cant sign anyone now cause there is no money left in the pot, unfortunatley if KM does go, his replacement will be a manager who can work on a shoe string which will only just keep us up if we are lucky.

IMHO turbulant times at AG

I've got a lot of time for KM because I think he really gives his all for this club and the stick he takes on here is out of order.

double the effort out of his players and is the sort if bloke who would get this club going again.

The trouble is Bill he makes himself an easy target. After losing 1-0 to Ipswich last season he was angry and stated he knew the areas he needed to strengthen and the formation best suited to our squad and yesterday he selected virtually the same team and employed virtually the same tactics.

The trouble is Bill he makes himself an easy target. After losing 1-0 to Ipswich last season he was angry and stated he knew the areas he needed to strengthen and the formation best suited to our squad and yesterday he selected virtually the same team and

employed virtually the same tactics.

As soon as I saw the team yesterday I had a bad feeling. 2 left footed centsl defenders,no Killkeny and IMO the biggest mistake of all no Carey. The younger players look up to Carey.

I was sat 5 yards from the subs warming up yesterday in front of the Atyeo/Williams corner, it was clear that Killkeny,Gerkin,And Pitman had respect for him. Killkeny in particular spent a lot of time in conversation with him.

Carey and Fontaine are a good pairing IMO, Careys experience to our team is vital.

Also noticed that Killkeny was very vocal when he came on and the mote of that the better.

Feel the exact same way, i have nothing against Millen as he gives his all for this club and is a really likeable bloke, but like they said about Zola, likeable characters just dont make it as football managers. In my opinion if Warnock comes free (nothing against Millen) i feel we just have to go out and get him as he is the sort of bloke who will sort our sinking ship out (and it is fastly sinkly at the moment) Warnock will install a winners mentaility into our club even if it means winning dirty and im not sure about you lot but i really dont mind winning dirty aslong as we win!

Archived