IGNORED

The Management Team...

DT The Optimist

I enjoy reading the entire forum, rarelypost, but I am still livid after yesterday and am struggling to see any thing other than a battle to stay out of the bottom three. Hence this.

What really concerns me isat the end of the last season we were again getting beaten (apart from a disinterested Hull city who were on holiday mode) and our pre-season was againa shambles. Not just a supporter saying this but confirmed by James who said pre-seasonwas poor (check his comments out on the main site on the free interview).Simply NOTHING has changed

Then we are well and truly stuffed and embarrassed again at home on the opening day and our leader has the temerity to say 'I did not see that coming' Him and Wigley must have been theonly people in town who failed to spot the signs.. I actually said to thepeople I meet up with, here's another 0 3 !

We are in 'one' of the best leagues in the football world, with good teams and quality players all around.Our playing staff will struggle to keep up with the opposition. To have a chance we have to be totally switched on, yesterday, again we were so poor. Can you remember a shot at goal from us? Did we work their keeper at all? We had a clone of Millen on the radio and TV from last season telling us all the same nonsense.

The Maynard business is now boring me stupid. Get what we can from him and use the money to good effect. Do I trust Millen and co to use that money to such effect? No chance. The loss of

Maynard would be compensated for by Pitman playing in his proper position and actually getting attempts at goal.

Keef, look over your shoulder! Like him or loathe him Billy Davis would like that 5 million to spend once Maynard has gone, and gone he will be

I enjoy reading the entire forum, rarelypost, but I am still livid after yesterday and am struggling to see any thing other than a battle to stay out of the bottom three. Hence this.

What really concerns me isat the end of the last season we were again getting beaten (apart from a disinterested Hull city who were on holiday mode) and our pre-season was againa shambles. Not just a supporter saying this but confirmed by James who said pre-seasonwas poor (check his comments out on the main site on the free interview).Simply NOTHING has changed

Then we are well and truly stuffed and embarrassed again at home on the opening day and our leader has the temerity to say 'I did not see that coming' Him and Wigley must have been theonly people in town who failed to spot the signs.. I actually said to thepeople I meet up with, here's another 0 3 !

We are in 'one' of the best leagues in the football world, with good teams and quality players all around.Our playing staff will struggle to keep up with the opposition. To have a chance we have to be totally switched on, yesterday, again we were so poor. Can you remember a shot at goal from us? Did we work their keeper at all? We had a clone of Millen on the radio and TV from last season telling us all the same nonsense.

The Maynard business is now boring me stupid. Get what we can from him and use the money to good effect. Do I trust Millen and co to use that money to such effect? No chance. The loss of

Maynard would be compensated for by Pitman playing in his proper position and actually getting attempts at goal.

Keef, look over your shoulder! Like him or loathe him Billy Davis would like that 5 million to spend once Maynard has gone, and gone he will be

Glad your another fan who is so pessimistic about our chances you felt compelled to post, agree with everything you say, their are better managers out there,much better, 10 games, if in bottom 3, im sorry but he has to go. We move on and get someone who we trust to spend wisely and motivate accordingly.

unfortunately, i think if millen goes, wigley will step in the helm and maybe given the job to the end of the season......he is the most mute assistant manager i have ever known, and looking at our tactics, players, and overall enthusiasm for a first game of the season i really dont know what he offers

Glad your another fan who is so pessimistic about our chances you felt compelled to post, agree with everything you say, their are better managers out there,much better, 10 games, if in bottom 3, im sorry but he has to go. We move on and get someone who we trust to spend wisely and motivate accordingly.

unfortunately, i think if millen goes, wigley will step in the helm and maybe given the job to the end of the season......he is the most mute assistant manager i have ever known, and looking at our tactics, players, and overall enthusiasm for a first game of the season i really dont know what he offers

What amazes me is that Millen had never been a proper manager of any club before but Wigley had spent 3 years as Aldershot Manager and gained 1 promotion and 4 months as Southampton Manager after being sacked after 14 games with 1 win. Even with that record surely Wigley has more experience in management and on that evidence alone i'm convinced not enough has changed on the training schedule.

Archived