IGNORED

Wembley-Premier Seating

QuedgeRed

Something to moan about other than yesterday's performance.

It really f###ing bugs me why the best seats in Wembley are never full. Since the rebuild this has always been the case. They are directly opposite the TV cameras as well so give the appearance that the ground is not full to capacity

I know they're for corporate ####s but I think it's about time they are opened up for proper, ordinary fans and let the corporate company representatives go elsewhere. At least it won't look shit on the box!!!

It really f###ing bugs me why the best seats in Wembley are never full. Since the rebuild this has always been the case. They are directly opposite the TV cameras as well so give the appearance that the ground is not full to capacity

I know they're for corporate ####s but I think it's about time they are opened up for proper, ordinary fans and let the corporate company representatives go elsewhere. At least it won't look shit on the box!!!

The Club Wembley members effectively paid for the stadium by buying expensive 10 year debenture seats. Whether they choose to turn up having paid their money is up to them.

100% agree, it's a kick in the face to the ordinary working class football fan.

Because by far and away the best seats at Wembly stadium (supposedly the home of football in Britain) are monopolised by corporate bigwigs with more interest in what flavour sandwiches they will get at halftime than the football on display if indeed they bother to attend the game in the first place.

These seats should be offered first to the many fans around the country who pack the terraces on Saturdays and have a real interest in football and not the money they can make from it.

I was actually in them today.

The problem is that many people have no interest in football so don't attend.

One bloke behind left after 80mins, and the 2 guys he was with started moaning about why leave when a match is 90mins! Which is fair enough.

Today's match unfortunately had poor attendance due to the clubs.

Man Utd had the odd free seat available but Man City had loads empty up the top, it was embarrassing to be honest!

Today's match unfortunately had poor attendance due to the clubs.

Man Utd had the odd free seat available but Man City had loads empty up the top, it was embarrassing to be honest!

To be fair though, the Man U fans didn't have as far to come as the City fans. Much easier to get the tube in rather than a coach or train from the north of the country....

To be fair though, the Man U fans didn't have as far to come as the City fans. Much easier to get the tube in rather than a coach or train from the north of the country....

They had further! You're forgetting their plane journey first......

They had further! You're forgetting their plane journey first......

Good match tins?

Btw who were you supporting?

Cracking match!! I was neutral but if had to choose it would of been city.

I couldn't of asked for a better match for goals, entertainment etc and fair play to United.

The problem with City is they aren't a "team". When they scored they looked more confident but when their conceded their heads drops, hence the quick 2nd goal (which was so perfect!)

Manchini didn't even acknowledge his players when he subbed them and it showed! They had too many individuals.

I was glad that the best team won in the end and had such a perfect day!

Cracking match!! I was neutral but if had to choose it would of been city.

I couldn't of asked for a better match for goals, entertainment etc and fair play to United.

The problem with City is they aren't a "team". When they scored they looked more confident but when their conceded their heads drops, hence the quick 2nd goal (which was so perfect!)

Manchini didn't even acknowledge his players when he subbed them and it showed! They had too many individuals.

I was glad that the best team won in the end and had such a perfect day!

Nice one.

It looked great on the box (apart from the half empty said seating)

Ok the FA have made 10 years decent dosh out of those seats, however they are an embarrassment to the game.

Do they continue to sell them as 10 year debenture seats?

My guess is that the FA probably don't even recognise them as an embarrassment at all and will continue to raise as much revenue from them as possible.

Ok the FA have made 10 years decent dosh out of those seats, however they are an embarrassment to the game.

Do they continue to sell them as 10 year debenture seats?

My guess is that the FA probably don't even recognise them as an embarrassment at all and will continue to raise as much revenue from them as possible.

Yeah but they are so nice!!

Red carpet going in, free programme, all the posh restaurants.

Even met ex liverpool player Alan Kennedy, he was a guest celeb in one of the bars!!

What did fergie and manchini say after the match?

Didn't see any interviews(or presentation of the shield) - switched over after the final whistle.

One thing I did notice is that the ball was moving a lot in the air with the shot that scored city's second.

Could be in for some good goals in the Premier League if they're using the same ball.

Yeah but they are so nice!!

Red carpet going in, free programme, all the posh restaurants.

Even met ex liverpool player Alan Kennedy, he was a guest celeb in one of the bars!!

I'm glad you enjoyed them and the game, and btw, I am, of course, not including you as a corporate #### as in my original post!

Did it not feel slightly strange to have empty seats around you though?

I'm glad you enjoyed them and the game, and btw, I am, of course, not including you as a corporate #### as in my original post!

Did it not feel slightly strange to have empty seats around you though?

Too be honest it wasn't too empty around me, It was pretty full, with the odd 1 or 2 seats free in every 20 around me.

The funniest thing was at half time the bloke behind me in the cue to get drinks said "That bl**dy dzecko is a jolly good player!".

And classic Jordan!!!

Archived