IGNORED

Attacking Midfielders... Etc...

The Original OTIB

Zenden - 35yrs old & would command DJ type wages. Also we have JCR, Woolford and Yannick to play on the left.

Koumas - 31yrs old, lazy, injury prone piss head. Would also want high end wages. Not the type of player we should want here.

Both of these do not tick any boxes of potential players we will be buying in the near future.

Millen said recently until we shift players out we have no money available for new one's (that includes wages not just transfer fees).

Grant McCann

Sweet left foot, marvellous at free kicks (always scored against us when playing Cheltenham) and gets on the scoresheet often.

Full of fight and attitude and always able to grab a game by the scruff of the neck.

Although still under contract and gets the odd game for N Ireland.

Grant McCann

Sweet left foot, marvellous at free kicks (always scored against us when playing Cheltenham) and gets on the scoresheet often.

Full of fight and attitude and always able to grab a game by the scruff of the neck.

Although still under contract and gets the odd game for N Ireland.

A player i've always rated from his day's at Cheltenham. West Ham trainee so brought up the right way.

He's 31 now we should of signed him years ago. Pboro would want good money for him even now.

McCann likes being a big fish in small pond. Chelt, Scunny, Pboro.

A player i've always rated from his day's at Cheltenham. West Ham trainee so brought up the right way.

He's 31 now we should of signed him years ago. Pboro would want good money for him even now.

McCann likes being a big fish in small pond. Chelt, Scunny, Pboro.

I hadn't realised he was quite that old.

Archived