IGNORED

Whu

Red Robin

Strong rumours that big Sam wants to take maynard to WHU.

We are aware Maynard wants a prem move,he is probably waiting to see what happens.however WHU are a good bet for a return,after yesterday it might be a good move for all concerned.

It makes u wonder if the issues are affecting the squad.it needs putting to bed once and for all.

We are aware Maynard wants a prem move,he is probably waiting to see what happens.however WHU are a good bet for a return,after yesterday it might be a good move for all concerned.

It makes u wonder if the issues are affecting the squad.it needs putting to bed once and for all.

With Spence already here, I believe there may be creedence to these rumours and looking at WHU today they are crying out for a striker. Have they got any tidy defenders surplus to requirements + Spence?.

I posted something to this effect some weeks ago..I understand Wham were looking at a cash plus player deal...Perhaps Hines or Sears

Guest Frome Red

I posted something to this effect some weeks ago..I understand Wham were looking at a cash plus player deal...Perhaps Hines or Sears

Not a bad shout we all know Sears can hit the back of the net at Ashton gate ;)

After one game.

They are unlikely to stay there, although I suspect today's loss was a shock to their system.

I said before the season that I just can't see Allardyce and West Ham hitting it off.

Especially the WH fans,they will want good football and he won't deliver it.

Remember Newcastle.

I would also think they will still lose a couple of there better players before the transfer window shuts

Not as low as us,I think we prop the table up,reckon we could be here for the next two games,don't you think so.

Actually, I reckon we'll pick up at least one point from our next two championship games.

We haven't been great at home for a couple of seasons now. We do get the odd good result away.

It's a funny old game!

I said before the season that I just can't see Allardyce and West Ham hitting it off.

Especially the WH fans,they will want good football and he won't deliver it.

Remember Newcastle.

I would also think they will still lose a couple of there better players before the transfer window shuts

Think he was sacked prematurely at Newcastle tbh...They had been mismanaged on and off the pitch for a while, how could he have been expected to make them top 6 instantly? He got Bolton- Bolton- to 5th and 6th in the PL.

Archived