IGNORED

You May Hate Millwall Fans, But Fair Play

TRL

http://twitpic.com/63k6tg

fair do's to these guys, maybe this can be replicated through out the country

I was thinking today, that it would be interesting too see how the rioters would react to a football firm. Sh!t themselves probabaly.

My instinctive reaction was this would be great - but on second thoughts it could get quite messy!!

Spurs are out in Enfield apparently.

The Sikhs are at it too. Check out the sword on that guy at the front! :shocking:

EDIT: If you've got Sky put Ch847 on - It's one of the Asian channels, and showing live footage of 2 lads in a car driving round Birmingham. There's loads of Sikhs stood at the side of the road tooled up ready to defend their area

Sorry, I just can't see how this helps. Violence begets more violence - it would be much better if communities helped the police instead of hindered them. And we can all start by dropping this "I ain't a grass" mentality.. As Burke said

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

And we have been doing nothing for some time now.

Sorry, I just can't see how this helps. Violence begets more violence - it would be much better if communities helped the police instead of hindered them. And we can all start by dropping this "I ain't a grass" mentality.. As Burke said

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

I think this is Camerons Big Society in action. So nothing wrong with any of it Cheese :)

I think this is Camerons Big Society in action. So nothing wrong with any of it Cheese :)

Yeah, I'm not sure that's what he had in mind but then, who knows what goes on in the minds of our eleced leaders!! If they were any good at anything they would all have proper jobs!

Yeah, I'm not sure that's what he had in mind but then, who knows what goes on in the minds of our eleced leaders!! If they were any good at anything they would all have proper jobs!

Probably not what he had in his mind. Serves him right for coming out with woolly uncommitted drivel that is BS or Big Society. You reap what you sew I guess. Yep the shite generally rises to the top, generally they can do less damage there as the underlings take control and repair most mistakes before damage is really done.

There is a real inherent danger with this.

In many ways it is admirable if it is as perceived, 'good' law abiding people standing up to 'bad' criminal scum - which is probably the politest and least colourful way I've described them since this started. It was actually one of the first things that went through my head Tuesday morning, a time when I was livid that a collection of opportunistic animals, completely unrelated to anything resembling any cause or motive of any kind, simply decided they'd go and smash up my city, leave a trail of destruction and loot what they wished.

The difficulty is, as noble as it appears and as Riaz touched upon above, if there is a quick and easy way to escalate the situation it is to have running battles between civilians which, as already proved, will ultimately lead in fatalities.

Thankfully last night disorder was limited, however the threat remains real and if it persists then a lot of people, decent people with decent morals, will be more inclined to take matters into their own hands.

3 young men were killed in birmingham last night - they were also helping their community....

Not good

Exactly the reason these actions are not right and very risky.

Of course it's frustrating that these chavs are running around casuing havoc but are they really worth losing your life over? they'll get theirs eventually.

Slippery slope if we all start taking the law into our own hands. Could not believe what I was watching last night on TV with all these different gangs(Turks,football firms and tooled up sikhs!!- running around policing the streets which ironically pulled the Police away from the idiots.

What he said.

Archived