IGNORED

Shane Long

TMWANG50

Considering Long scored a lot last season rather than the season before, has not had a notable injury, is a regular international and has also played and score goals at the highest level I think it's fair to say Maynard's value will be less. Think of all the Club's linked with Long and how many of them play PL football. The very fact he's gone to a PL Club show the interest in him is higher and that he is valued more than Maynard by most.

Considering Long scored a lot last season rather than the season before, has not had a notable injury, is a regular international and has also played and score goals at the highest level I think it's fair to say Maynard's value will be less. Think of all the Club's linked with Long and how many of them play PL football. The very fact he's gone to a PL Club show the interest in him is higher and that he is valued more than Maynard by most.

Agree.

Completely agree, well said.

Archived