IGNORED

Killkenny

chipdawg

He is sitting very deep though. Just in front of the back 4, picking up the ball out of defence and knocking it forward. In fact where I have seen him operate against WBA and Ipswich.

Not exactly what I was expecting in a "creative midfiled player". Time will tell but, I was hoping for someone more creative just behind our front players.

Oh well very early days, he hasn't even made a league start for us yet!

Looks a composed player and hopefully he will add quality to the team.

He is sitting very deep though. Just in front of the back 4, picking up the ball out of defence and knocking it forward. In fact where I have seen him operate against WBA and Ipswich.

Not exactly what I was expecting in a "creative midfiled player". Time will tell but, I was hoping for someone more creative just behind our front players.

Oh well very early days, he hasn't even made a league start for us yet!

Looks a composed player and hopefully he will add quality to the team.

I know what you're saying, but in my opinion the problem we've had for a long time is that none of our midfield players make themselves available enough when our defenders have the ball; this lack of options results in the defenders lumping it up the pitch.

Kilkenny reminds me of LJ a little, but seems to have the confidence on the ball to male things happen further up the pitch too. I'm very impressed with what I've seen from him so far.

I know what you're saying, but in my opinion the problem we've had for a long time is that none of our midfield players make themselves available enough when our defenders have the ball; this lack of options results in the defenders lumping it up the pitch.

Kilkenny reminds me of LJ a little, but seems to have the confidence on the ball to male things happen further up the pitch too. I'm very impressed with what I've seen from him so far.

He reminds me of Leon Britton who tore us apart for swansea last year, just does the simple stuff and is always available.

I sat in the Williams on sat and was in the company of a number of muppets who were stating that Kilkenny looked no better than Lee Johnson. Also questioned why Millen signed the 33 year old Aussie as he couldn't get in Leeds team last year!! T*$*rs!!

Just to put the record straight for anyone who is not aware..................Kilkenny is 25 years old.. with his peak footballing years still ahead of him.......and if Millen gives him the opportunity will prove to be our best midfielder since Hartley, and hopefully will stick around longer.

Archived