IGNORED

Brighton Ticket Sales

cidersam

Just looked on the brighton site to see how there ticket sales are going, see below what they said

Mark McGhee reacted in amazement after learning that albion fans had bought 25,000 tickets for the final at the Millenium Stadium - in the first three days of being on sale!!

Just looked on the brighton site to see how there ticket sales are going, see below what they said

it IS a good effort.

A big club potentially- but their support has been crushed by Withdean's capacity. It means they lose fans.

I would be surprised if they failed to sell out as it is, I believe, their first trip to the Mill Stad and they will want to show Prescott how much they need Falmer.

But remember that our tickets went stupidly quickly and also that Cardiff may only be an hour for us, if that, but it's at least 4 hours for them.

• Admin
You'll find it's McGhee who is happy. Over The Moon? Stop exagerating. 28,000 now sold. We should sell out.
I read it that he was happy that 25k had been "sold in 3 days" rather than being happy merely that 25k had been sold. I expected Brighton to sell out the moment they beat Swindon.

Archived