IGNORED

Today's Games

Barrs Court Red

SSN gone from sky's freeview so having to watch Garth Crooks and Mark Bright. FML.

Its the most frustrating thing watching that lot.... I sometimes wonder if they even realise there actually are other leagues outside of the Premier League....

Its the most frustrating thing watching that lot.... I sometimes wonder if they even realise there actually are other leagues outside of the Premier League....

I sometimes wonder if they realise there actually are games of football going on...

How anyone can say the BBC coverage is even fit to lace the boots of sky is beyond me, MOTD is occasionally good, but that is it.

Roll on next month when we can get SKY back!

I just thought with a feel good factor and a manager who should know all about Torquay they'd do the business.

Liverpool, villa, Blackburn and rovers @ 25/1

hmm, I think the additional motivation of facing the guy (and few players) who shat on you and left you behind on his supposed march to better things would be a leveller in that regard?

I went for Leicester, Ipswich Sheff United and Manc tomorrow. @10/1

It's coming back onto the Sky version (Which isn't free...) for an extra £1 a month.

Seems ridiculous tbh. Big fan of sky, but they take the piss a bit.

I got told by a friend that Gillette who sponsor Soccer Saturday were furious that they removed it off Freeview as it massively reduced the viewing figures and they said that the amount they pay for sponsorship of the show needs to be reviewed or it put back onto freeview or they will pull the sponsorship. Negotiations are currently on going.

Interesting results in the Championship today....

Of the 10 games played, there were no draws - all wins.

Only 3 home wins and 7 away wins.

I think perhaps the Championship will be a bit more open and unpredictable than I first thought.

Archived