IGNORED

Tins And Bristol City

Guest REDCIDERARMY

Guest REDCIDERARMY

I hope Tins is persuaded to stay as a player next Season,he be a great help in the 1 st Division for us what ever the roll,perhaps a player/Coach type thing can be arranged,I feel he has another few Seasons to go I am sure Danny would like him as a player for the 1st or 2nd Division.

How big is this Club sell outs leading up to this Final,now the Final Tickets Sold in a Record Time,and could of Sold 50,000 if had them.Just shows the potential Premiership Football could be Financed,I know the redevelopement of the Stadium has to happen,but surely now this proves the Club is Big.

COME ON YOU REDS

The Reds Are Going Up

On Radio Bristol this morning it said Tinman was going to consider whether to play next season over the summer break. I think a place on the coaching staff is pretty much assured though either way.

As someone who can remember when we was in the old first division yes there definately is the support to finance a premiership club.

I reckon he will stay on as a player/coach like Stowell. He's definitley fit enough to play another season no dubt about it. Infact he is one of the fittest players at the club.

Of course we have the potential. Bristol is a bigger City than Leicester Sunderland Bolton Midlesbrough Cardiff Coventry and so on...

if we are to go up I think Tinnion would struggle, he maybe able to play the odd game but to play the whole season would be a strain I think. Fair play to him though as every season the bloke next to me has said this will be his last and I have said maybe but every year he comes fighting back better than ever.

I don't think it matters how big a City Bristol is, or how big a club we are. If we are stuck in division 2 it all counts for nothing. We HAVE to get out of this division before we can start talking about the possibilities for this club etc.

Wth regards to Tinman, I think he will be here in one form or another for a long time to come, and who could complain about that?

Archived