IGNORED

City Fans North Devon

Gibbs

As I don't drive, and live in North Devon, traveling to find civilization is on par with Arthur's quest for the holy grail. Public transport is shite, I can't even get to events in North Devon!

Are there any city "regulars" that travel up quite a bit through the season? Although I've listened to city week in week out on the radio for years i'm a "part timer" as I rarely get to go to games. I don't feel like one though, I've only ever met 1 city fan (besides two mates) in Barnstaple in the last 10 years! The closest I've got is for one game (a palace fan who I met out on the piss, and he bottled it.)

I didn't want to post in the main forum but i've been looking for years. Of course I would pay and not be a pain in the arse.

Cheers

As I don't drive, and live in North Devon, traveling to find civilization is on par with Arthur's quest for the holy grail. Public transport is shite, I can't even get to events in North Devon!

Are there any city "regulars" that travel up quite a bit through the season? Although I've listened to city week in week out on the radio for years i'm a "part timer" as I rarely get to go to games. I don't feel like one though, I've only ever met 1 city fan (besides two mates) in Barnstaple in the last 10 years! The closest I've got is for one game (a palace fan who I met out on the piss, and he bottled it.)

I didn't want to post in the main forum but i've been looking for years. Of course I would pay and not be a pain in the arse.

Cheers

No. But I am building an enormous wicker man in Barnstable next weekend - can you help??

Archived