IGNORED

Lansdown Or Millen - One Of Them Is To Blame For This.

Keith has been there for ages, in charge for a year and we still look as sh!t as ever. If he aint the man then time to go and start again.

If Keith is the man, as some on here still believe, but his hands are tied by the squad etc. etc., then Lansdown has to just ship them out. He underwrites 11m of losses, fork it, underwrite 14m this year (as a one off business expense) and get rid of the crap, that is so say swamping the wage bill and holding us back. He is rich enough.

Either way, we are down if nothing changes people. This team is not good enough and whatever the reasons (poor manager or no capacity off the field to change things), it will see us down.

Keith has been there for ages, in charge for a year and we still look as sh!t as ever. If he aint the man then time to go and start again.

If Keith is the man, as some on here still believe, but his hands are tied by the squad etc. etc., then Lansdown has to just ship them out. He underwrites 11m of losses, fork it, underwrite 14m this year (as a one off business expense) and get rid of the crap, that is so say swamping the wage bill and holding us back. He is rich enough.

Either way, we are down if nothing changes people. This team is not good enough and whatever the reasons (poor manager or no capacity off the field to change things), it will see us down.

Not good enough for what ? It`s all about level of expectation and forget about the propaganda that may or may not come from the club pre-season. I would imagine from your statement that our respective expectaions for this season are poles apart. Unless SL is prepared to personally foot the bill for paying up contracts for clearing out KM and the coaching staff and the deadwood neccessary to make the position attractive enough for someone to take the job on then i`m afraid you`re going to have to get used to the idea of a long hard season. That may well not be to everyones liking but thats the way it is i`m afraid.

PDG

I put most of the blame on SL.

Point 1:Lansdown & the board should of got rid of GJ long before the plymouth away game. Problem was he built not just a working relationship with Gary but a friend relationship, which should never occur between a chairman and manager.

Point 2: Coppell should of never been appointed manager. If I gave a job to someone and they wanted a few months holday before they start their new job, I would be very worried and angry and would of turnt my back on that person. I said SC should of not been given the job due to his commitment of the job.

Point 3: I have backed KM from the start, but the job should of not of been his from the start. He was part of the problem under GJ and he still is. Im sorry Keith but it's not working out me ol mucker, resign now, you gave it your best shot but management is a very hard job.

I honestly do believe Bristol City will be relegated this season. Do I think in the last year we have step backwards? No not at all, we have stayed where we are while other teams have moved fowards with purchasing some great players and bolstering their ranks. This summer we could not shove any deadwoood. Adding to that we signed a league 2 striker who I think is another Akinde, a winger who was not even prolific in league one and Im sure will not be another Adomah. And Kilkenny who I hope is a good player but perhaps comes off as a bit of a show off.

Though through the negatives there could be a postive in this. If we do return to League One I wish to see a proper sweep out of most players in this squad. Start again, with a new manager and new coaching staff and do a Norwich.

I put most of the blame on SL.

Point 1:Lansdown & the board should of got rid of GJ long before the plymouth away game. Problem was he built not just a working relationship with Gary but a friend relationship, which should never occur between a chairman and manager.

Point 2: Coppell should of never been appointed manager. If I gave a job to someone and they wanted a few months holday before they start their new job, I would be very worried and angry and would of turnt my back on that person. I said SC should of not been given the job due to his commitment of the job.

Point 3: I have backed KM from the start, but the job should of not of been his from the start. He was part of the problem under GJ and he still is. Im sorry Keith but it's not working out me ol mucker, resign now, you gave it your best shot but management is a very hard job.

I honestly do believe Bristol City will be relegated this season. Do I think in the last year we have step backwards? No not at all, we have stayed where we are while other teams have moved fowards with purchasing some great players and bolstering their ranks. This summer we could not shove any deadwoood. Adding to that we signed a league 2 striker who I think is another Akinde, a winger who was not even prolific in league one and Im sure will not be another Adomah. And Kilkenny who I hope is a good player but perhaps comes off as a bit of a show off.

Though through the negatives there could be a postive in this. If we do return to League One I wish to see a proper sweep out of most players in this squad. Start again, with a new manager and new coaching staff and do a Norwich.

I honestly believe we will not be relegated this season. Survival will be enough to see the deadwood out and i remain convinced we have enough to stay up. Again, probably not a popular point of view but unless SL is happy to dip his hands in his pocket again then nothing will change with regards to the staff.

PDG

Archived