IGNORED

Kilkenny

dougal135

Well after having to read people slating Skuse and Elliott all week (Mostly Skuse though) saying you dont know why they started over Kilkenny, I must say that Kilkenny hasnt really made much difference.

I am not at today's game, but am at home listening, from what I have heard he hasnt been very "creative" (which is what alot of you on here have been talking about)

In fact i have hardly heard his name being mantioned at all.

On another note.................... I think maybe itis time that Millen has to seriously consider his posision at Ashton Gate.

It could be a long long season!

Well after having to read people slating Skuse and Elliott all week (Mostly Skuse though) saying you dont know why they started over Kilkenny, I must say that Kilkenny hasnt really made much difference.

I am not at today's game, but am at home listening, from what I have heard he hasnt been very "creative" (which is what alot of you on here have been talking about)

On another note.................... I think maybe itis time that Millen has to seriously consider his posision at Ashton Gate.

it might have escaped your attention but Skuse and Elliott played as well.

Well if he is as great a player as alot of people have been bigging him up to be this week ..... then 1 game would be enough to atleast see what sort of a player he is and what he is about

Bigging up?, Skuse and Elliott together last season was a failure and this season they are a failure and at this rate next season in the 1st division they will be a failure, Millen just can't see it he is determined to prove that they can play together at all costs.

Well if he is as great a player as alot of people have been bigging him up to be this week ..... then 1 game would be enough to atleast see what sort of a player he is and what he is about

I haven't seen anything of the sort on here, just people saying he should've started against Ipswich.

Which he should have done.

Joke of a post

You cant judge a player on one game!!

Also why would keith consider his posision?

it might have escaped your attention but Skuse and Elliott played as well.

Yep and no left winger so that left Killkenny with limited options. Why did KM sign Woolford & Bolasie if we're not going to play with a left winger?

................................................................ and?

Skuse does nothing to aid the side, at least Elliott chips in with a few goals. Skuse isn't good enough for this level local lad or not

If he was a great player he'd be starting week in week out in the Premier League.

Get real.

Kilkenny to me looks a slightly better Lee Johnson he was tidy today at best kept the ball but had no cutting edege that Said he was playing deepest of the 3! one of the issues today was again playing Skuse and eLliott it's one or the other for me!!! O personally think we need a cente mid player as much as we need a centre back and left back! Woolford was better than Mc Callister today!

Archived