IGNORED

Bristol City Fan Attacked

Abraham Romanovich

Don't even joke about the bubble, it's just the excuse the police are looking for.

Again another teenager involved in trouble, Bloody youth of today, havent they got shops to be smashing up to steal trainers

Bloody idiot whoever is responsible, thankfully caught red handed

1. I hope the City Fan in question is Ok and wish him a speedy recovery

2.I hope that Cardiff Fan gets Banned For Life for Cardiff's Home Ground and Bristol City's Home Ground {for Home & Away Match's

3.I hope The Cardiff Fan gets severely punished by The Courts

4. I can't stress this enough to everyone but always and I mean always stay in groups when going to Football Match's.

5.always let someone know what Route your going to be taking to & From The Home Grounds, Always stay in Contract with Relatives on the way to & From The Ground at least then IF and I say IF anything were to happen to you at least by telling your Relatives your Route from Your Home to The Ground including Car Parking and the same leaving The Grounds at least then The Police will know how to re-trace your steps quicker in order to find you.

5.always let someone know what Route your going to be taking to & From The Home Grounds, Always stay in Contract with Relatives on the way to & From The Ground at least then IF and I say IF anything were to happen to you at least by telling your Relatives your Route from Your Home to The Ground including Car Parking and the same leaving The Grounds at least then The Police will know how to re-trace your steps quicker in order to find you.

Are you honestly being serious? Your going to a football game, not walking in the outback.

Wow.:facepalm:

Are you honestly being serious? Your going to a football game, not walking in the outback.

Leave it out BBTR , it's sound advice. Luckily I own the world's largest ball of string and always tie one end to the front door before I leave the house :whistle2:

A thread of contradictions, disgrace at our fan being attacked yet applauding us beating up some trouble makers. Slightly different circumstances but the same bottom line - violence.

Good to see the cardiff fans condemning the attack on the city fan.

These are the same fans who were moaning about , the West Ham away game , and all the problems etc

They are scumbags . never been any different , never will be

Well we aren't all scumbags thank you very much. As has been stated, the attack has been roundly condemned on the Cardiff site-more so than it's been condemned here.

And from what I can gather, one Bristol City fan is attacked, and two Cardiff fans were.

There's a minority of idiots at all football clubs. Cardiff City have attracted more than our fair share I'll grant you.

Less of the scumbag calling thank you very much.

A thread of contradictions, disgrace at our fan being attacked yet applauding us beating up some trouble makers. Slightly different circumstances but the same bottom line - violence

Have no clue what happened - but if someone is picking a fight with you, what would you do?!

1. I hope the City Fan in question is Ok and wish him a speedy recovery

2.I hope that Cardiff Fan gets Banned For Life for Cardiff's Home Ground and Bristol City's Home Ground {for Home & Away Match's

3.I hope The Cardiff Fan gets severely punished by The Courts

4. I can't stress this enough to everyone but always and I mean always stay in groups when going to Football Match's.

Coming soon, a guiide on how to wipe your own bottom......

:shifty:

Hi Just to update all - It was my son who was assulted , leaving the ground - Many thanks to all cardiff fans who assisted & caught the alledged culprit .

Police are now dealing with this issue.

All the best to him, I hope he's okay.

South Wales Police have a history of being tough on football hooliganism, so hopefully the perpetrators will be dealt with appropriately.

What happened Wolf?

5 started slinging verbal insults at 2 city when the city lads gave it back the 5 became brave, handbags really but 1 lad ended up on his backside and another got a more comprehensive slapping, weird how the other 3 didnt fancy it much. Mindless bullies who got what they deserved, not all cardiff fans are yankers.

This is interesting though

"We understand that a 23-year-old man has been arrested in relation to this assault and, should a conviction follow, he will no longer be welcome as a supporter of Cardiff City Football Club, along with a minimum three year stadium ban being applied.

That DaFarms fella has been banned from Ashton Gate for an incident in London but has yet to be convicted??????

Is that not double standards?

I thought exactly the same arn.

Archived