IGNORED

Team Unrest

neilos

The team did not want to play for Millen last season, and so the same this season

I'm annoyed he's taking the mikky out of the club and those around him (driving a top of the range merc ffs)

The team will play for the club however, which is why IMO we cleared the relegation zone

He has in that famous quote, lost the changing room a long long time ago

Is he worthy, I don't think so

Will it turn around, I don't think so, Stevie L said he wouldnt listen to fans forums online after the GJ affair, CS the same, it's only if results continue that things will happen, I think the club are and will be bloody minded about keeping him, figure we get used to it

The team did not want to play for Millen last season, and so the same this season

I'm annoyed he's taking the mikky out of the club and those around him (driving a top of the range merc ffs)

The team will play for the club however, which is why IMO we cleared the relegation zone

Will it turn around, I don't think so, Stevie L said he wouldnt listen to fans forums online after the GJ affair, CS the same, it's only if results continue that things will happen, I think the club are and will be bloody minded about keeping him, figure we get used to it

What on earth has his car got to do with anything?!!!

ha ha ...................................................... priceless u complete numpty

If SL and CS said that won't listen to the fans on this forum well that's ok.

But they may have to take action of we lose In the week and we could get our lowest crowd since we returned to the championship. I think we could get just over 10,000 for Saturday if we lose badly and then if we lose to Portsmouth I think they would have to do act.

I have not heard of any team unrest but there just seems to be an apathy amongest the players. A feeling they can do want they want because it's only Milly and we do have to question whether the players belive in KM and have a Profesional respect for him.

These are just my observations and thoughts after watching matches and also listening to players and manager in interviews.

If anyone wants a reason why the chairman board or owners don't get influenced by this forum need only to read the original post, baseless allegations of dressing room unrest and the managers ability is connected with the car he drives.

Good, and right reply, i say again though, tell me when you see the team that they want to or are playing for him, it is my opinion.

I am however getting resigned to the fact Mills isnt going anywhere, I don't want to see the club go down, i will be turning up

If anyone wants a reason why the chairman board or owners don't get influenced by this forum need only to read the original post, baseless allegations of dressing room unrest and the managers ability is connected with the car he drives.

They are quite right not to be influenced, though similar allegations were denied in the latter days of Johnson's time. More surprisingly Richard Latham seemed to hint at unrest in the Sunday Independent today on the back of Kilkenny's recent interview. Whatever the reality you can bet your life that the worse things get the more players tend to distance themselves from the manager to avoid any responsibility themselves and if it suits them they will force him out. Once they start publicly expressing 100% support for the manager is when Keith needs to watch his back.

Archived