IGNORED

Do We Need A Young, Inspiring Manager ?

JackIKnowski

Where do we go from here?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know he's gas but I have always respect Ian Holloway as a manager he has done wonders with Blackpool and I love the style of football he gets his team playing.

He is gas through and through - remember the last time we appointed someone like that......

Which category does Colin fit into? I'm crossing everything that Millen is sacked just as Colin is forced out. I can see both happening this season, and Colin would be the dream ticket for me

Remind me how Colin got on with Crystal Palace when they didn't have any cash?

Remind me how Colin got on with Crystal Palace when they didn't have any cash?

So cash is everything? I'm just thinking about staying up here, not promotion. Anyone thinking about promotion needs to take their head out of their arse

Crytal Parparse had a VERY good youth set-up that he was able to call upon.

Not sure that we have the same advantage.

I think getting the players we have, to play with belief and passion may be Colins greatest ever achievement.

I noticed that one of the options was to splash the cash - who's cash are you suggesting we splash? yours?

If not, then I'm sure than Mr Lansdown will REALLY appreciate you telling him how to spend his money.

Erm....... in my experience, rich people never do REALLY appreciate anyone with less money than them telling them how to spend their money........

None of the options for me. Stick with Millen but not convinced he`ll come good but the squad has a strong enough core for us to avoid relegation. Changing manager now would be disasterous IMO. Time to show a bit of backbone on the pitch and off it. Seems that in most things in life nowadays there`s an easy fix to a problem, well, there isn`t always and this is one of them. KM isn`t going anywhere soon and if some people feel that strongly about that that they`ll stay away from AG (as has been mentioned on other threads) thats their choice but i would venture it`s a lot harder and a damn sight more rewarding to support your team when the chips are down than when things are going well.

PDG

if we had to get a new manager then it has to be someone who can command respect of his players, after today i would hope that the manager got all the players in the changing room and gave the a bollocking and have them in training early tomorrow for a long day of training and making them work hard until wins come

Jesus! I get that things are bad, but GARY ******* NEVILLE? ******* ****. **** off.

I know....I hate even responding to suggestions like this because it makes it look like a remotely sensible post haha.

Why do people think passion and a no nonsense attitude is all it takes to keep a team up? if so.....I'll take the job?

Archived