IGNORED

It`s Good That We Won The Second Half

potbelly

"It`s good that we won the second half"

Those were the final words in KM`s post match interview.

Words fail me, how dare he do this to my club.

he says his hands are tied on new signings.

Who the **** has been in charge for the past 12 months?

Who the **** has coached 31 players and made 30 of them unattractive to any other side?

You have you fu**ing MUPPET!

Do one, and do it quick, you are not only insulting my intelligence but you are making yourslf look like a tit.

Fall on your sword now and you might, just might, get another job somewhere in football as a number 2. You ain`t a manager sunshine and believe me, the person that told you that you were has done you no favours.

Just go.

Who the **** has coached 31 players and made 30 of them unattractive to any other side?

Do one, and do it quick, you are not only insulting my intelligence but you are making yourslf look like a tit.

Fall on your sword now and you might, just might, get another job somewhere in football as a number 2. You ain`t a manager sunshine and believe me, the person that told you that you were has done you no favours.

Just go.

Please tell me he didnt say this??? cant be bothered to listen to the drivel this clown says anymore, but sorry thats not a positive when we got torn apart in the first half, with a striker (joe mason) running midfield according to sky sports

Just go.

wow

That`s exactly what he said,

To make things worse it came after the pratt had been talking for nearly 7 minutes.

I am sure he must be contracted to a post match, but how long would Warnock/Holloway etc have stood there?

About 30 seconds i reckon.

Instead the pratt stands there for 7 minutes giving excuses and is basically saying poor me.

To make things worse it came after the pratt had been talking for nearly 7 minutes.

I am sure he must be contracted to a post match, but how long would Warnock/Holloway etc have stood there?

Instead the pratt stands there for 7 minutes giving excuses and is basically saying poor me.

Let's be honest Cardiff 3-0 up the game was over after 36 minutes they had nothing to play for !!, Millen you ain't got a fukcing clue

Gotta say it, love 'em or hate 'em Holloway or Warnock is the type we're crying out for!

would be my first choice, regardless of history.......Passion/Pride/Exuberance/Motivational/

Gets best out of perceived average players, i reckon his players felt like they could run through brick walls last season the way they tried to play in premier league....genuinely wanted them to stay up on the last day!!!! Most people thought they would have been relegated by March

Warnock would have blamed the referee and the world wide conspiracy against him (he's 62 you know). Holloway would have acted the country bumpkin.:disapointed2se:

Archived