IGNORED

Cardiff Gallery

bcfc_Jamie

Whilst looking through the Cardiff City gallery I noticed something that's been said a lot on here over the past 12 months about Millens contribution from the touchline.

In photo 19 we see Millen with his arms folded looking blunt, not having a clue what to do next as we're 3-0 down.

Whilst MM (cardiff manager) is shouting his ass off wanting his players to do more with more thoughts and theories in his mind.

So I ask this to KM:

Where is the desire?

Where are your motivational skills?

Are you tactically not good enough?

Whilst looking through the Cardiff City gallery I noticed something that's been said a lot on here over the past 12 months about Millens contribution from the touchline.

In photo 19 we see Millen with his arms folded looking blunt, not having a clue what to do next as we're 3-0 down.

Whilst MM (cardiff manager) is shouting his ass off wanting his players to do more with more thoughts and theories in his mind.

So I ask this to KM:

Where is the desire?

Where are your motivational skills?

Are you tactically not good enough?

Totally disagree, the above questions you have towards Millen are irrelevant to how he decides to view the match. Many successful managers such as Wenger do not stand on their touchline screaming instructions non stop, they prefer to take a step back and view the match with an air of calmness whilst deciding their next moves.

The flip side however is that the players could be more motivated if someone was passionately screaming in their ear every 5 seconds, as works with a lot of managers and it does seem to quieten the fans from thinking 'oh he's clueless just stood there doing nothing' etc.

Personally I think its a lose/lose situation however when your losing, if your hands are folded doing nothing you have no idea, and if your shouting every 5 seconds your also clueless and running out of ideas! Needless to say however when your winning these traits aren't called into question, another example of the average fickle fan.

Totally disagree, the above questions you have towards Millen are irrelevant to how he decides to view the match. Many successful managers such as Wenger do not stand on their touchline screaming instructions non stop, they prefer to take a step back and view the match with an air of calmness whilst deciding their next moves.

The flip side however is that the players could be more motivated if someone was passionately screaming in their ear every 5 seconds, as works with a lot of managers and it does seem to quieten the fans from thinking 'oh he's clueless just stood there doing nothing' etc.

Personally I think its a lose/lose situation however when your losing, if your hands are folded doing nothing you have no idea, and if your shouting every 5 seconds your also clueless and running out of ideas! Needless to say however when your winning these traits aren't called into question, another example of the average fickle fan.

So you're happy to see us losing 3-0 every game with Millen doing fack all?

The questions i asked were relevant as he shows no enthusiasm what so ever! The manager has to pick up the players. They have no confidence, that should come from the manager.

As for your last statement it's an absoloute joke! I'm intitled to my opinion. I went to 14 away games this season and will continue to go to as many as I can whether we are doing well or not, i suppose i can't say the same for you.

So you're happy to see us losing 3-0 every game with Millen doing fack all?

The questions i asked were relevant as he shows no enthusiasm what so ever! The manager has to pick up the players. They have no confidence, that should come from the manager.

As for your last statement it's an absoloute joke! I'm intitled to my opinion. I went to 14 away games this season and will continue to go to as many as I can whether we are doing well or not, i suppose i can't say the same for you.

First of all, of course not, im sure Keith wasnt just stood there daydreaming, just because he isn't showing his passion or views doesnt mean they dont exist.

Secondly, of course he is enthusiastic for his role, don't hear many calling Wenger or Allardyce when he'd watch games from the stand unenthusiastic?

Your final point, of course your entitled to your opinion, and due to money issues that was a fair few more away trips than what I made last year, everybody is allowed their opinion. but answer me this, if we won today 3-0, would fans be questioning the way Keith observes the game? Of course not. We have many problems at the moment, but I have no problem with how he chooses to view the game and I don't think it has a detrimental effect on the side.

I was going to post the same thing tonight! I was sat behind the dug outs in the Cardiff section as was invited by a customer! As i

normally sit in the Dolman I always think Keith looks very still and quiet in the dug out so I watched carefully. Having watched closely massively disappointed we were 3 nil down and getting hammered arms folded with occasional instructions being shouted out etc. Where as Cardiff manager at 3 nil up was handing out bollockings left right and centre our guy can't do it when were getting a pasting!!! Not earning his money for me signing players that do not address our positions, clueless tactics, no passion on the touchline! Had enough now. Millen OUT!

First of all, of course not, im sure Keith wasnt just stood there daydreaming, just because he isn't showing his passion or views doesnt mean they dont exist.

Secondly, of course he is enthusiastic for his role, don't hear many calling Wenger or Allardyce when he'd watch games from the stand unenthusiastic?

Your final point, of course your entitled to your opinion, and due to money issues that was a fair few more away trips than what I made last year, everybody is allowed their opinion. but answer me this, if we won today 3-0, would fans be questioning the way Keith observes the game? Of course not. We have many problems at the moment, but I have no problem with how he chooses to view the game and I don't think it has a detrimental effect on the side.

Completely irrelevant as we lost. We were an utter shambles today! No desire, no one played with their heart on their sleeve! Tell me, did you attend todays match and were you satisfied with Millen's tactics and touchline antics (if any)?

Completely irrelevant as we lost. We were an utter shambles today! No desire, no one played with their heart on their sleeve! Tell me, did you attend todays match and were you satisfied with Millen's tactics and touchline antics (if any)?

I agree its slightly irrelevant but I was speaking hypothetically, I cannot remember many people moaning about his touchline antics when we beat them on New Years Day? And yes, I was there, as I've previously indicated not bothered about the antics, the tactics personally were questionable but thats off topic and for another thread.

I agree its slightly irrelevant but I was speaking hypothetically, I cannot remember many people moaning about his touchline antics when we beat them on New Years Day? And yes, I was there, as I've previously indicated not bothered about the antics, the tactics personally were questionable but thats off topic and for another thread.

The only time I saw Millen actually do something was when Elliott gave away the ball in the middle of the park cheeply and he literally fell to his knees, head in hands, look up to the sky wondering if a hole can just appear in the ground and he can jump in there and hide.

Archived