IGNORED

Calm Down It's Only 2 Games

Mrdc

Just come on here after being out all day and it would appear the world has come to an end.

It Is still August and we have lost 2 games. Yes that's only two games. I dread to think what will happen if we lose 3, 4 or even 5 on the trot.

I admit the performances have been tripe so far but we still a hell of a longtime to turn things round.

I cannot see any managerial changes happen ing until at least October.

Just come on here after being out all day and it would appear the world has come to an end.

It Is still August and we have lost 2 games. Yes that's only two games. I dread to think what will happen if we lose 3, 4 or even 5 on the trot.

I admit the performances have been tripe so far but we still a hell of a longtime to turn things round.

I cant see any until it's too late.....unfortunately.

It's actually been 46 games of this drivel

Strange, i actually recall seeing some very good performances last season, not a lot of them but they were there. Thats why we won`t get relegated because although we`re not challenging at the top any time soon we certainly have enough to be safe at the end of the season. People need to take some time out and cool off.

PDG

What about City 3 Cardiff 0 last season? Or playing Derby off the park in Robbie Savage's final match? or beating Reading in an electric atmosphere? Being one of the few teams not to lose to QPR? etc etec

hidings from middlesborough etc... its not 2 games we've mostly been poor since he's been in charge,

We've gone backwards very fast since johnson fell on his sword it started with gare but his understudy has brought it to a head

How dare you talk sense on this forum.

Tut.

Tut.

Archived