IGNORED

Some Pf The Songs At Today's Game

westred1

Why the hell were some fans singing 'WE LOVE YOU SWANSEA'? Blimey we're BRISTOL CITY FOOTBALL CLUB not Swansea!!!!! If I wanted to sing about Swansea I'd buy a ticket at the Liberty and sing til my heart's content!!! If you're gonna sing the 'We Love You ....'' chant surely it should be about the team you love and support A.K.A Bristol City?!

And the Gary Johnson songs? Immature. Whilst Millen is in charge we should get behind him! I know it's hard considering the dire performance that was displayed on the pitch today under his guidance but he's still in charge and needs the backing of the fans more than most at the moment.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH CITY WE LOVE YOU

I understand that fans singing millen out was wrong.. And maybe the chants about Gary Johnson.

I was at Cardiff singing at the back, we were extremely poor 2day, You cant blame fans for having a laugh at the game

Singing WE LOVE YOU SWANSEA WE DO was brilliant, we were only mocking Cardiff fans its not like we were at City Vs Derby County and starting singing WE LOVE YOU SWANSEA WE DO.. I respect some songs are not relevant, but let the fans have some fun following the City.

I agree with In.Millen.We.Trust. We are all having a bit of fun. Ok perhaps the Johnson songs were a step over the mark but you can understand some of the fans frustrations.

I was stood with the guys in the top right singing the songs, and in fact I was stood with In.Millen.We.Trust and we are both students, supporting our football club, and when it cost's £30 an away match to watch them this isn't cheap and when we lose like we did, its annoying and we all want a bit of fun and cheering up because that was a really bad performance. Like In.Millen.We.Trust said it's not like we support Swansea, we were simply annoying Cardiff as Swansea went from being the second team in Wales to now the top team in Wales.

Im all for having fun at football and I dont mind the banter between the oppo fans etc and the lets pretend we scored a goal lightens the mood but singing that we love another team (who if they were in same league we would give them as much stick for being welsh) is just mindless in my opinion as we're they're to sing our hearts out for city. Not all of our fans are idiots (albeit some are!) and fair play to those creating the (little) atmosphere when we were down by 3 but how about singing about our team rather than a team that arent even there and dont even matter?

Im all for having fun at football and I dont mind the banter between the oppo fans etc and the lets pretend we scored a goal lightens the mood but singing that we love another team (who if they were in same league we would give them as much stick for being welsh) is just mindless in my opinion as we're they're to sing our hearts out for city. Not all of our fans are idiots (albeit some are!) and fair play to those creating the (little) atmosphere when we were down by 3 but how about singing about our team rather than a team that arent even there and dont even matter?

its all about annoying the cardiff fan's at the end of the day. swansea were the second team in Wales and Cardiff were always first. now its the opposite way around and we have the change to annoy Cardiff at the fact that they are number two in Wales. I'm sure they would do the same if Rovers suddenly overtook us and became the number 1 team in Bristol. (all though it will never happen)

its all about annoying the cardiff fan's at the end of the day. swansea were the second team in Wales and Cardiff were always first. now its the opposite way around and we have the change to annoy Cardiff at the fact that they are number two in Wales. I'm sure they would do the same if Rovers suddenly overtook us and became the number 1 team in Bristol. (all though it will never happen)

Im sure Cardiff fans would never sing 'we love you r*vers' but I understand your point. But surely there are better ways of winding up the Cardiff fans by singing the usual songs but a song about Swansea being better than Cardiff rather than a 'fake' admiration for them? Just a thought.

Im sure Cardiff fans would never sing 'we love you r*vers' but I understand your point. But surely there are better ways of winding up the Cardiff fans by singing the usual songs but a song about Swansea being better than Cardiff rather than a 'fake' admiration for them? Just a thought.

understand your point buddy, but we were all just thinking of something new and different to do, apart from our usual stuff (that can get a bit boring), to annoy the Cardiff fans.

understand your point buddy, but we were all just thinking of something new and different to do, apart from our usual stuff (that can get a bit boring), to annoy the Cardiff fans.

Never mind over and done with and you have until March to think of something new and different to do as you say. Get brainstorming!

What disgusted me the most was during the minutes applause for a cardiff fan (or someone to do with the club) some of our fans started chanting 'who are ya who are ya' I found this completely disgusting as we should show some respect for the people not here with us today. But most of the other chants were just to lighten the mood.

Rant over.

Please, please, please can we stop the 'City fans are more fickle than other fans b*llsh*t'. I have lived in Stoke, Liverpool and Edinburgh to name but three places and in each place there were plenty of fickle fans. Look at the Rovers' fans for a start, they are held up as tremendously loyal, but since 2000 when they have been a division below us they have been regularly booed off the park, especially when in League 2 which they perceive to be a division below where they should be.

Phone Ins, forums, websites etc have changed supporters and many now demand instant success. So whereas I agree fans are more fickle now than in decades gone by, it is nonsense to suggest City supporters are somehow different from every other fan in the country.

P.S Arsenal were booed off on the opening day of the season despite being one of the 4 most successful teams in England over the past 25 years.

:w00t:

Were you singing "we luv Naaarwich" on the opening day then? Gonna crack out a rendition of "we luv Soff'am'tan" at your next home game? Bless you, you masters of mockery! :laugh:

Preferred our rendition of " Cardiff's a sh1thole and i want to go home" myself.

Preferred our rendition of " Cardiff's a sh1thole and i want to go home" myself.

Me too (or I would have if I heard any of your chants). It just makes me literally angry with rage that Bristol fans love Swansea. I'm so cross I'm gonna have to go beat my wife, which I suppose is really just tenderising lamb.

Me too (or I would have if I heard any of your chants). It just makes me literally angry with rage that Bristol fans love Swansea. I'm so cross I'm gonna have to go beat my wife, which I suppose is really just tenderising lamb.

you're really hard, i can act hard whilst typing words on the keyboard too.

So why don't you just fack off?

I quite enjoyed that, certainly your best effort so far.

As replies go.... that was a good one.

Archived