IGNORED

Players In And Out - Just A Thought?

Andy082005

Ok, here's what I dont understand. What has changed over the last 2 or 3 months?

We have apparently missed out in 4 or 5 new players? Fair enough, but why all of a sudden is Millen not allowed to bring in new players until we ship some out? If we were really in for these player(s) surely, because we didn't get them, the budget should still be there?

Were we ever REALLY in for these players? Or was it a case of stretched truths to sell season tickets?

Did we waste our budget in Taylor and Bolasie? Again, people say they cost next to nowt and arnt on a great deal?

I just don't get where the money we were willing to spend on Jones, Taylor etc has gone?

Could Lansdown be unwilling to free up more funds because he was losing confidence in Millen?

I was also thinking about this earlier.

The only logical reasoning for the sudden holt on spending was that when we had bids out there for jones etc, the board must have assumed that we would have atleast shifted one player.

Its not unreasonable for them to expect a move for one of johnson, clarkson, cisse, stewart. In the meantime its become apparent that they aint going anywhere and the board have had to have a rethink.

Archived