IGNORED

Leicester Parking

Wardie

I've parked in the car park of the rugby ground (Welford Road?) on my previous visits. It's literally about 5 minute walk with a few pubs and chip shops on the way. From memory it cost me maybe £5? I don't remember too much street parking as its a pretty residential area.

Can anyone suggest somewhere that is good place to park for the game tomorrow night? never been up to leicester before so do not have a clue. Cheers

Drive past the ground,car showrooms on your left,go to top of road,turn right street parking,turn left and there are car parks available.

Ten minute walk back to ground,good luck,hope we can keep the score respectable,last time i was there we got a goaless draw after being hammered all game.

I went in 2008 and parked on the rugby ground car park, but found that it took a while to get away from the area. I cant remember if ther were road works in place anywhere or if it was the the volume of traffic.

I went last season and parked in the Saffron Lane sports centre car park for about £3.00 and its about a 10 minute walk to the ground. I got there at 6.30 and was the first in there, in case you're concerned about time. I did notice on the walk to the ground thought that cars were parked all the way up Safron Lane on either side of the road in the bus lanes, so I presume it would be worth trying that as its free.

Can anyone suggest somewhere that is good place to park for the game tomorrow night? never been up to leicester before so do not have a clue. Cheers

Keep the car parked outside of your house m8, save yourself £50 and a night of grief. Another 3-0 me thinks speechless-smiley-040.gif

Keep the car parked outside of your house m8, save yourself £50 and a night of grief. Another 3-0 me thinks speechless-smiley-040.gif

So is that a total saving of £150 and a 9-0 scoreline myolman?

Archived