IGNORED

Planned Server Maintenance, See Tom's Notice At Top

East End Old Boy

Could always come across to Ziderheads if this place is still down. just saying like

I was about to suggest we all sign up on the Leicester forum and have our own little match thread there, hehe. Forgot about Ziderheads keep meaning to visit, signed up years ago, I wonder if my account is still there

I only posted it this morning as I remembered that it was happening. I am myself on holiday in remotest Wales. I actually think it'll be back up by 7. The servers are being moved from the TF to a data centre behind avonmeads so not a far distance, just the plugging in and out etc!

If we are four down at halftime maybe Keith will want it to take longer! :D

I only posted it this morning as I remembered that it was happening. I am myself on holiday in remotest Wales. I actually think it'll be back up by 7. The servers are being moved from the TF to a data centre behind avonmeads so not a far distance, just the plugging in and out etc!

If we are four down at halftime maybe Keith will want it to take longer! :D

Enjoy your holiday Tom, good timing on your part!

Worth noting that this server seems to be quicker than the appearance of a Robbored gloating post after an unexpected City win.

Tom's on holiday apparently so I guess we can't credit him but, well done, whoever's responsible.clapping.gif

Archived