IGNORED

New Signings

Bolasie and Taylor. They haven't even featured on the bench yet let alone made the field. When do we think they'll get their first appearance? I'm not in the biggest rush to see Taylor play but I'd quite like to see what Bolasie can do on that left wing. Also, surely they'd be a good choice to put in the team? They'll probably be raring to go and might bring some much needed energy and life to our play.

Bolasie and Taylor. They haven't even featured on the bench yet let alone made the field. When do we think they'll get their first appearance? I'm not in the biggest rush to see Taylor play but I'd quite like to see what Bolasie can do on that left wing. Also, surely they'd be a good choice to put in the team? They'll probably be raring to go and might bring some much needed energy and life to our play.

Ridiculous signings. They can probably play. But as has been said before the fact they were signed to sit in the reserves when we're now told we can't sign a defender shows what an absolute shambles this club is right now.

Ridiculous signings. They can probably play. But as has been said before the fact they were signed to sit in the reserves when we're now told we can't sign a defender shows what an absolute shambles this club is right now.

I totally agree with you - why the hell didn't the club sign a decent defender or defenders to replace Caulker?

With Albert on international duty I think there was every chance that Bolasie would have been involved against Swindon had it not been called off.

The League Cup is still seven subs so I expect they'll both be on the bench next Wednesday.

If they don't start v Swindon then it's difficult to see them being involved this season. Then again Millen may want to play the likes of Clarkson, Cisse, Hunt, Johnson etc for game time. Millen has to be careful if he does field a weakened team v Swindon as if he is trying to offload players, it doesn't help them being cup-tied or possibly injured. A lot of people don't like us fielding weakened teams for cup ties but I for one want to see the likes of Bolaise, Taylor, Wilson, Ried and see what they are about and give them a chance to impress.

Archived