IGNORED

The Team

Bristol Boy

Assuming LP & MB both make it and if I was a betting man, I'd bet neither will

I can't see any change on DW's part.

4-4-2

..............................................PHILLIPS............................................................

CAREY......................COLES............................BUTLER...........................HILL....

ROUGIER...................DOHERTY.......................TINNION...........................BELL..

.................................PEACOCK.......................ROBERTS...............................

SUBS

STOWELL

LITA

GOODFELLOW

MURRAY

WOODMAN

If they are not fit

.............................................PHILLIPS.........................................................

CAREY.......................COLES...........................BUTLER............................HILL....

ROUGIER.....................DOHERTY.......................TINNION................WOODMAN....

.................................MILLER.........................ROBERTS.............................

SUBS

STOWELL

GOODFELLOW

LITA

WILKSHIRE

MURRAY

No point in changing the defence and the central midfield now and DW loves a solid defensive 8!

As I've said before, it's not what I'd do but whatever team DW selects, good luck!

Firstly I can't see how you can leave Murray on the bench. Everyone has said to me this week how Murray changed the game and he did there is no way he can be left out. Brighton fans on their forum are fearing facing him and Rougier so why not play both one down the letf and one down the right. As for Bell I wouldn't bring him back in as he has been out for the past two weeks and will not be match fit.

Guest Champagne Football

I think Wilson will play this if MB n LP don't make it

........................Phillips

Carey......Coles.......Butler......Hill

Murray....Doherty....Tinnion..Woodman

.............Rougier.......Roberts

My team:

.......................Phillips

Murray....Doherty....Tinnion..Rougier

...............Miller........Roberts

I am actually having reservations of playing Miller, sure he is due a goal blah blah but when was the last time he played? Is he actually match sharp after being out of the frame for so long? Maybe Lita would be a better option or if presence is needed, Rougier (or in the mind of DW, Butler :laugh: )

If we HAVE to go for it or simply need some spark in the second half my team to come out of the tunnel...

......................Phillips

.........Carey....Coles....Hill

.......................Miller

..............Roberts......Lita

I think Fortune should make the bench no matter team is put out, he could change the game for us with so much presence.

But it makes your mouth water doesn't it?

Firstly I can't see how you can leave Murray on the bench. Everyone has said to me this week how Murray changed the game and he did there is no way he can be left out. Brighton fans on their forum are fearing facing him and Rougier so why not play both one down the letf and one down the right. As for Bell I wouldn't bring him back in as he has been out for the past two weeks and will not be match fit.
Like I said, I would, it's DW you need to convince.

Guest tinnion123

No you cant leave murray on the bench

If lee p isnt fit then it should be

..............................PHILLIPS..........................

CAREY........BUTLER................COLES...............HILL

MURRAY..........DOHERTY........TINNION..............BELL OR GOODFELLOW

...................ROUGIER..................ROBERTS

THIS TEAM WOULD WIN THE GAME FOR US!!!!!!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

I think he'll play Murray right wing if Peacock doesn't make it and Rougier upfront. Rougier is experienced as a striker, confident and knows where the goal is - this puts him in pole position to replace Peacock with Miller on the bench. If Peacock's fit, he'll play with Rouge on the right, Bell if fit or Woodman if not on the left, and Murray on the bench.

Personally I think we've got more balance and a greater goal threat if he plays Rouge up front with Murray on the right. A Brighton fan I know tells me that he is worried that Rougier, having played for them last year, will be the man to do the damage - putting him upfront where he can cause maximum discomfort has to be a good strategy, doesn't it?

I think Wilson will play this if MB n LP don't make it

........................Phillips

Murray....Doherty....Tinnion..Woodman

.............Rougier.......Roberts

My team:

.......................Phillips

...............Miller........Roberts

I am actually having reservations of playing Miller, sure he is due a goal blah blah but when was the last time he played? Is he actually match sharp after being out of the frame for so long? Maybe Lita would be a better option or if presence is needed, Rougier (or in the mind of DW, Butler :clap: )

If we HAVE to go for it or simply need some spark in the second half my team to come out of the tunnel...

......................Phillips

.........Carey....Coles....Hill

.......................Miller

..............Roberts......Lita

I think Fortune should make the bench no matter team is put out, he could change the game for us with so much presence.

But it makes your mouth water doesn't it?

I have been avoiding posting any comments on the Forum this last few days, for fear of being accused of sour grapes because Lee M has not played any part in the last few games.

I merely wanted to point out to this Forum member, that although Lee has been home for a visit, he trained both Friday and Saturday, travelling Thursday and Sunday, and was back with the team on Monday.

He is as keen as ever, and up for Sunday no matter what, and as much a team player as he has always been.

When we win on Sunday , it will be down to each & every player who has turned out for City all season, and each one should be congratulated.

I will be driving to Cardiff at the weekend, and no matter who is playing , they will have my 100% support.

Guest worle-red
No you cant leave murray on the bench

If lee p isnt fit then it should be

..............................PHILLIPS..........................

CAREY........BUTLER................COLES...............HILL

MURRAY..........DOHERTY........TINNION..............BELL OR GOODFELLOW

...................ROUGIER..................ROBERTS

THIS TEAM WOULD WIN THE GAME FOR US!!!!!!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

that is definetly my team to!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been avoiding posting any comments on the Forum this last few days, for fear of being accused of sour grapes because Lee M has not played any part in the last few games.

I merely wanted to point out to this Forum member, that although Lee has been home for a visit, he trained both Friday and Saturday, travelling Thursday and Sunday, and was back with the team on Monday.

He is as keen as ever, and up for Sunday no matter what, and as much a team player as he has always been.

When we win on Sunday , it will be down to each & every player who has turned out for City all season, and each one should be congratulated.

I will be driving to Cardiff at the weekend, and no matter who is playing , they will have my 100% support.

Well said and we'll all be behind the team no matter what.

I think I included LM in LP's absence, as he did well against Brighton away, when we actually played in some half decent crosses.

Irrespective of who plays up front, the team must be attacking and not have full backs on the wing.

Sadly I don't think DW agrees :clap:

Guest Champagne Football

As you can see I still included Lee in my squad and I am certain that mentally he will be up for it, but after not playing for so long I would have a slight concern in playing him from the start in the most important game of the season in front of 70,000 fans.

The same could have been said for Woodman during the 2 legs against Hartlepool and he played very well so things could well turn out rosy. I was merely pointing out a possible danger, but by looking at the two teams I would play, you will see Miller being in both of them.

Archived