Bristol City 7

James

McAllister

Nyatanga

Elliott

Skuse

Bolasie

Taylor

I see you edited your post there Ron. What did you change? the score went from a miserable 3-0 but believable defeat to a mind blowing and a somewhat brain deficient prediction? And I am not suggesting for one moment you are in that latter category so can only assume you have a dry river bed in your back garden or you forgot the exclamation mark.

I think we might scrape a 1-1 draw.

out of interest when was the last time we won on their patch in the league gotta be about 30 years ago

Bristol City have only recorded four away league wins over Leicester, and one in the last 17.

odds are against us, but I have such a sneaky feeling we will win, i'm sure we will win, I even put money on it and I never gamble.

Changed my mind to 3-1 city maynard, cant see us with a clean sheet, 175/1 still.

You can always hope!

You will be sick as a parrot if we win 3-0 now. Similar to me once, in our playoff season, at home to sheff wed, put a fiver on Adebola score 1st, 2-1 final score about 35/1 . Anyway Adebola did score first and we were 2-0 up and silently edging Wednesday to score in the last 5 mins. When they did score in the 92nd minute leaping up and half-heartedly cheering probably wasnt the best idea. Anyway 3 pts and £200 up in a day wasnt bad.

4-0 to Leicester.

A prediction I make with a heavy heart. Basically if Leicester score first, they win. Easily.

I also confidently make the above prediction on the basis that all of my predictions this season have been wrong. winner_third_h4h.gif

Portsmouth to win 0-2 on Saturday laughcont.gif

Archived