IGNORED

Leicester Match Thread

I BELIEVE

So, were the BCFC board right not to sack Millen after two games of a 46 game season then?

Well done Keith; made a brave decision tonight in dropping James, out-foxed (no pun intended) the clear favourites for the league in their own backyard, and most importantly proved the fickle, fickle bunch on here that he is quite capable of doing his job.

COYR!

5pm went into the bookies and thought oh well if we are going to get stuffed I may as well make a bit of money on it.

But I couldn't do it, didn't feel right, so I thought sod it I'll have a tenner on us getting a win.

Guess what, I'm doubly happy :winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h:

Great result, now lets build on this, get some more points on the board, and even get out of a negative GD!:fingerscrossed:

But how did we win? I thought Leicester were a MASSIVE club, with an infinite amount of money and the best squad and manager in the league? I am so glad we won, I ******* hate Leicester!

Hahaha laughing my c0ck off at Leicester hahahaha. If i wasn't already banned i would be giving it some on there foum the fo0kers!

Superb result anyway, as someone else says the key is to build on this now..

Tell me . Wilson in defence is a good option ? He played well last night ? ... I want to know this :D. Probably is a option fron centre back, but we still need a left back, and a cetre back...that's the problem. In attack we have Maynard :clapping:and the mid is "ok" for this season :winner_third_h4h:

I hope in a victory next match, we can to get into the playoffs.

Archived