IGNORED

Leicester Highlights

REDOXO

Right, Having watched them I now feel I can comment to a degree on the game.

First things first, Maynard looked a class above as usual, I hope beyond hope that he stays and signs.

Second, Their goal was a catalogue of errors on our part. What the hell does Marvin think he's doing? First screaming at Killkenny for not doing Elliot's job and then forgetting he is in the middle of a football match and not offering an option? Bloody pleb. Killkenny really should have got rid before being tackled but you'll take him getting caught in possession a few times if it means he plays the way he seems to have done on the highlights. Gerken REALLY should have done a lot better.

It seemed the talk of Gerken not having anything to do all night were false as he made several saves, However I will agree with Riaz on this... You just knew there was going to be a moment where Dean raised the blood pressure of the BCFC fans... The Bamba incident at the end of the game was truly woeful on his part. Another incident where he has come for a cross he really shouldn't be and absolutely clattered one of our lads. He is a superb shot stopper no doubt, but he isn't that much better than Phillips when it comes to dealing with crosses and communicating with the defence. He needs to sort that if he is ever going to be a good number 1 for us.

Overall was pleased with what I saw, JCR seemed to have a cracker(Yet again, despite the detractors) along with Albert and Killkenny. Nice despite the rumours to see Cissé on the pitch as well.

Also watching the game back on player has anyone else noticed that because there was no commentary you could hear a few fan's shouting, herd a few F's and Jeff's being shouted out was funny to hear the Home fans not liking the fact that we took the game to them. Also would all the Millen out lot just take a breath now please and calm down some of them were all talk about Sven and what he had done ;ast season and what he was going to do this year, well early days I know and one swallow doesnt make a summer but we got the same amount of points on the board as Sven and his crew

Right, Having watched them I now feel I can comment to a degree on the game.

First things first, Maynard looked a class above as usual, I hope beyond hope that he stays and signs.

Second, Their goal was a catalogue of errors on our part. What the hell does Marvin think he's doing? First screaming at Killkenny for not doing Elliot's job and then forgetting he is in the middle of a football match and not offering an option? Bloody pleb. Killkenny really should have got rid before being tackled but you'll take him getting caught in possession a few times if it means he plays the way he seems to have done on the highlights. Gerken REALLY should have done a lot better.

It seemed the talk of Gerken not having anything to do all night were false as he made several saves, However I will agree with Riaz on this... You just knew there was going to be a moment where Dean raised the blood pressure of the BCFC fans... The Bamba incident at the end of the game was truly woeful on his part. Another incident where he has come for a cross he really shouldn't be and absolutely clattered one of our lads. He is a superb shot stopper no doubt, but he isn't that much better than Phillips when it comes to dealing with crosses and communicating with the defence. He needs to sort that if he is ever going to be a good number 1 for us.

Overall was pleased with what I saw, JCR seemed to have a cracker(Yet again, despite the detractors) along with Albert and Killkenny. Nice despite the rumours to see Cissé on the pitch as well.

In certain situations, mainly close range efforts in the box, beaten far too many times from distance - including Leicester.

Archived