IGNORED

Ashton Vale

Bourne End Red

Can anyone tell me whats happening with this and whats the next step ?

Have the opposition appealed etc ?

Whens next hurdle/decision to be made.

Cheers

the diggers are waiting to get started but they are waiting for all the picnics, lawn cricket & ice skating to stop....oh wait....

Can anyone tell me whats happening with this and whats the next step ?

Have the opposition appealed etc ?

Whens next hurdle/decision to be made.

Cheers

September 17th is 3 months and therefore the deadline.

The TVG applicants have until then to ask for a Judicial Review.

Hopefully they will not and if not then we are good to go.

September 17th is 3 months and therefore the deadline.

The TVG applicants have until then to ask for a Judicial Review.

Hopefully they will not and if not then we are good to go.

Oct 2nd was a date I heard that they are going to start

Oct 2nd was a date I heard that they are going to start

That pretty much makes sense. They'd have to get an application for JR in by Sep 16th, which I would imagine would be rejected on the basis of delay if nothing else.

They could appeal to have an oral hearing with the judge which has to happen within a week so that take us up to Sep 23rd. I would imagine that would still get turned down as I've not seen any evidence that they have a case.

They can then take that to the court of appeal, again within a week so by Sep 30th. The court of appeal tend to make odder decisions from what I can tell and who knows, maybe they will get their JR in which case it drags on for a couple of years and costs them many thousands of pounds. If not however that should mean we are good to go at the start of October.

IANAL and that could all by nonsense of course but it is how I have read it.

I was told by someone who lives on Silbury that they have already built some access roads behind the old Ashton Containers (social Club) all the way around Silbury to the site. Not many know about this, I certainly didn't and I don't live a million miles from that end of Silbury so I found this very intetresting.

Also on the odd occasion there are men in hi viz jackets walking around with clip boards. Things starting to move now!

MM

just like to say there isn't any basis in that 2nd oct date its just a date banded round the construction indestry so don't hole me too it,

I don't think there is anything stopping City from starting now as we have planning permission the council ruled in our favour and legal wise we can start,

I think it hasn't started yet because they are waiting to see what the nimbys do, as if they have to stop contruction because of an appeal I would guess the firm who are building it (which is common knowlagde in my area of work (not railway but contruction side anyway)) would have some sort on pen clause if there is a hold

That pretty much makes sense. They'd have to get an application for JR in by Sep 16th, which I would imagine would be rejected on the basis of delay if nothing else.

They could appeal to have an oral hearing with the judge which has to happen within a week so that take us up to Sep 23rd. I would imagine that would still get turned down as I've not seen any evidence that they have a case.

They can then take that to the court of appeal, again within a week so by Sep 30th. The court of appeal tend to make odder decisions from what I can tell and who knows, maybe they will get their JR in which case it drags on for a couple of years and costs them many thousands of pounds. If not however that should mean we are good to go at the start of October.

Agreed, I think a JR application would be refused now as they have taken too long to appeal the decision. Even if the official deadline is Sept 16th they would have to come up with a damn good reason as to why they didn't lodge the JR application sooner.

Think we're well on the way to starting development tbh.

So the TVG is the Sudetenland to our Germany, The Alsace to our France or the Pas De Calais to our England?

For you chipdawg the war is over.

As we speak, the excavators are winding their way through the leafy lanes of Lockleaze towards the UWE Stadium site. Obergruppenfuhrer Higgs has secured financial backing from the Krupp steel barons and Prussian Junkers so the anschluss puppy is about to begin.

Archived