IGNORED

Radio Bristol

Ashton Fred

Did anybody listen to the interview with CS and a football agent on Radio Bristol this morning. The entire interview was around the situation with Nicky. Nothing much given away but Colin did sound like he genuinely wants Nicky to sign the new contract.

heard something about nicky has until the end of august to decide whether or not he wants to sign,

I heard he's got untill the end of the transfer window. If a Premier League team comes in for him he's allowed to talk to them. If no Premier League team comes in then he'll sign a 3 year deal. Not agreed by Nicky (Nicky wants to sign the city contract) just his agent & the club. Like i say just hear say.

Could be a cracking few weeks, Maynard signs and the vale invasion begins

The way you sound that conjures images of farmers with pitch forks running full pelt towards a rubbish tip, although as it's SteveL's land he's perfectly within his rights to do it like that.

The problem I have with the current situatio,n is if a Prem club come in with a bid that Nicky that wants to take, with say for example 10 mins of the window left open. He gets his move and City potential run out of time to spend some of the money on aquad strenghening and have to wait to January, when th emarket for players in contract as we no is inflated. So in reality you will be looking at next summer to invest...to long IMO.

The problem I have with the current situatio,n is if a Prem club come in with a bid that Nicky that wants to take, with say for example 10 mins of the window left open. He gets his move and City potential run out of time to spend some of the money on aquad strenghening and have to wait to January, when th emarket for players in contract as we no is inflated. So in reality you will be looking at next summer to invest...to long IMO.

Not necessarily true.

We only have to wait a week to bend the rules. We just loan our target where we pay the transfer fee as the loan fee and just wait till January before we register player with us permanently. Everyone else does it.

Not necessarily true.

We only have to wait a week to bend the rules. We just loan our target where we pay the transfer fee as the loan fee and just wait till January before we register player with us permanently. Everyone else does it.

This is what I was thinking.

Archived