IGNORED

Nearly Choked On Me Ice Cream.......

Avalonred

As the title says..... "Nearly choked on me ice cream" last week on holiday in Devon.

Caught me completely unawares.... bloody kid in a :gasmask: shirt, mixing with 'normal' kids at the 'Pirate ship' (no pun intended) at the River Dart Adventure Park near Totnes. :argh:

A lad walked past me the next day wearing a new City home shirt, praise the Lord, there is some sanity in the world!:englandsmile4wf:

A few years ago on the way to the Gate we passed a fancy dress cycle ride coming from the suspension bridge and up past Ashton Court. The five of us in the car watched them go by and right at the back was a big fat bloke puffing and panting on his bike wearing a Gas shirt, I opened the window of the car and shouted "I know it's a fancy thing but you're taking the ******g p**s mate." We then watched as he nearly fell off his bike while gesticulating and sending a few choice words back at us. Laughed all afternoon about it.

Funny you should say that, I was in Polperro for a few days and some guy was wearing a gas shirt. Wanted to run past and knock his chips out of his hands...... missus wasn't keen on the idea

Did you go down to Looe? Fantastic place, I spend half my time in Plymouth so try to flaunt my City shirt as much as I can down those ends.

I was on holiday in Weymouth couple of weeks bac. I was stood in a que whilst wearing my city shirt and the woman in front of me looked at me and made a joke with her kids loud enough for me to hear. A gashead hey? She was. After brief banter about each others team she finished with at least we have a decent team. I chuckled and said at least you have found your level, how is league 2? Her son replied well I support Man united. Nuff said.

Archived