IGNORED

Cheerleaders

pride of the west

Most of them do not qualify as attractive cheerleaders. They may well qualify as barrage balloons. You would never see porkers like this in the American cheerleaders squads or the Aussie rugby league cheerleaders.

Attractive, slim and athletic, most of ours are none of that, but perhaps what we put out there is considered attractive in Cider country....... ohhh arrrr, she's a good un............. compared to what ???

:laughcont:

The Cheerleading squad this season is pretty much a whole new squad apart from a couple of the girls. The current pictures on their Facebook page are old and of last seasons girls.

Pictures of the new girls Im sure will be up on the Facebook page very soon.

And WHAT, precisely is wrong with 'big' women, may I ask??

All one needs is a little imagination, and a two-kilo bag of flour ............. heaven!! innocent06.gif

Now. If you will excuse me, if I can find my dirty old raincoat, I'm off out for the evening ...........

Pretty sure a few were at least 40+ and the others were just ropey. Oh well, at least they can dance....

Yes. But dancing is one thing - this stadium has got to last us another year!

No-one should forget that this sort of reckless behaviour could set off a sunami that could completely engulf South Wales speechless-smiley-040.gif

...... hang-on. You MIGHT be onto something.........

Archived