IGNORED

Pompey Fans

the frampton balti

Can't see why the EE can't be pay on the day like any other part of the ground, I was thinking this last night whilst watching motd and seeing a single line of stewards separating the Sunderland and Newcastle fans.

To not allow potd fans the opportunity to sit in the EE is pathetic.

They put the EE to shame again..........................

Thought the EE was opened to give the team vocal support.......that seems to have gone by the wayside now.

BCAGFC

Lead them oh great one.

The EE was also looked as an opportunity to get fans into the ground not keep them out by creating a stand harder and more expensive to get in.

Can't see why the EE can't be pay on the day like any other part of the ground, I was thinking this last night whilst watching motd and seeing a single line of stewards separating the Sunderland and Newcastle fans.

To not allow potd fans the opportunity to sit in the EE is pathetic.

Do you 'honestly' believe that POTD for the EE would make a difference?, personally I think that is just another excuse and would just lead to more fans on a cheap day out without putting anything back in.

I had a look at the EE yesterday (front to middle) and you could see that most were just out for the day on a cheap ticket, most had no intention of trying to create an atmosphere (which was the whole point of opening it up in the first place wasn't it?- and I did sign all the petitions as I agreed with it at the time).

Somebody needs to bang heads together in there and get the opposing groups as one, the EE atmosphere is nowhere near what it was 3 or 4 seasons ago.

One of my mates & his son have season tickets in the EE, he said it is extremely boring in there now and is nothing like it used to be.

BCAGFC

Do you 'honestly' believe that POTD for the EE would make a difference?, personally I think that is just another excuse and would just lead to more fans on a cheap day out without putting anything back in.

I had a look at the EE yesterday (front to middle) and you could see that most were just out for the day on a cheap ticket, most had no intention of trying to create an atmosphere (which was the whole point of opening it up in the first place wasn't it?- and I did sign all the petitions as I agreed with it at the time).

Somebody needs to bang heads together in there and get the opposing groups as one, the EE atmosphere is nowhere near what it was 3 or 4 seasons ago.

One of my mates & his son have season tickets in the EE, he said it is extremely boring in there now and is nothing like it used to be.

BCAGFC

if most have no intention of trying to create an atmosphere as you claim it can't be like it was then.

Ffs the drum stops you from thinking let alone singing! What a load of old rubbish, you would never heard fans say that in the 70's and 80's, it would have just made us sing louder. I dispair of todays noise generating fans, to be honest it is pathetic. Never mind, I am used to it now. It's just one of many things that makes me apathetic about going to AG nowadays.

BCAGFC

I think you are fishing but anyway ….

Do you 'honestly' believe that POTD for the EE would make a difference? Of course it would..

Don’t know what the other excuses were and the thing about pod is the same as it was in 2007. Four years!!!

There was only one petition unless you know of others and the whole point of the petition I was involved with was points not points and pay on the day was all part of it..

It won’t be anything like it was 3 or 4 seasons because the ticketing arrangements were changed by BCFC. People are in just for a cheap season not a day out and that is down to the club. Nothing wrong with people having a cheap day out at all but the atmosphere dropped off with the ticket changes..

If most have no intention of trying to create an atmosphere they are hardly going to suddenly change now. Nothing fans can do to change that. The Eastend atmosphere can’t be the same anymore because the people in it changed with the ticket changes!!!

Opposing groups!!! Not sure what you are on about. Opposing who what don’t get this.

Mates & his son think it is extremely boring, change stands, do something to change their day. Would they be any less bored in another stand!

The Eastend is more than ok to be in for many.

Couple of guys in front of me, behind the goal in Wedlock halfway back, one in red home kid and other in white training top, prob brothers, with a teen.....were going on the whole game about the drum.

Couldnt help but laugh it was doing their head in.laughcont.gif

Get that Dinamo Zagreb bloke over to sort the EE out, him & his 'generals' will get you all singing. :laughcont:

BCAGFC

See you swerved the earlier post but anyway getting the bloke over from Zagreb will be expensive so how about you instead?

Sort your membership out and show your extremely bored mate in the Eastend how its done for one game. :farmer:

Archived