IGNORED

Anyone Playing World Of Tanks ?

Fiale

Forgot to say - they have a promo on atm - if you go to their site and enter a code you get a premium a/c for a couple of days which means you can get the better tanks a little faster.... I think today is the last day to enter the code though.

For a freebie, worth checking out, nothing to lose.

been playing this for a few days now, it's a really good game, took me a while to get anywhere in the LOLtraktor but i'm actually quite decent with it now and have a PzII, must say as an early tank the BT-2 is great, the gun you start with is garbage but the thing motors round the map like a bat out of hell.

Changed the LOLtraktor (that made me laugh) to a self propelled gun. Good for camping but people in bt-2's ect takecthe piss because it can only fire the direction the chassis is facing.

Getting good at hunting down rushers now - let them fly past then follow them, they dont tend to see ou coming before it's too late.

I liked the PZII as well, the auto cannon makes me smile when the flashes where it hits keep popping up, I have a really high win rate with that tank.

I have the Panther 2 in he German medium line, King Tiger in Heavy, Russian tanks T34-85, KV and KV3, SU-85 and the Leopard Scout.... having a blast.

The matchmaker sometimes makes games hard for you, but you learn to be sneaky/brave/cowardly in correct portions quickly. I love the game, it can take a long time to get the tanks you want so you have to enjoy the tank you have (failing and all) and just do the best you can.

See you in game :-) ( I am user name Fiale in game)

Archived